Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Old Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Are You? (498 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Why Would A Married Man Ask How Old Are You? / How Old Are You? Part(2)..........attitude,character And Choices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You? by maasflan: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
[img][/img]
Hey.........Don't tell me your age.I am not asking you the number of years you have spent on the surface of the earth.You may be 20,30,40,50 years old ..........Okay we know.
But what is truly your age?........Do you know that?

How do you determine your real age? Well you will discover very soon.....Just read on

Your age is determined by ........

- Your Level of Moral Development
- Your Attitude,Character and Choices
- How you are easily influenced by people and circumstances
-Your Level of Discipline and Emotion Control e.t.c

So...Let us discuss these one by one

1. LEVEL OF MORAL DEVELOPMENT
There are six stages of Development.......the stage you are is one of the factors that determines your real age

Stage 1 is called Punishment Avoidance and Obedience ....

People at this level of development make decisions based on what is best for themselves without regard for others' needs or feelings.
They obey rules made only by powerful individuals.
They may disobey if they are likely not to get caught.

Stage 2 is called Exchange of Favor......

People at this stage of development recognizes that other have needs too.
They are ready to meet others people's need if they will only meet their own needs too."You scratch my back,i will scratch your back"
They define right and wrong in terms of consequences to themselves.

Continue herre............. www.olufemimausi..com

Re: How Old Are You? by Applaner: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Fire Outbreak At OLD UNTH ENUGU / How Does One Celebrate A Birthday Party During Lenten Period? / Dignity Of Labour:man Dresses In Suit To Sell Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.