Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. (54311 Views)

The Pioneers Of The New Era, Please Come Close To Lifechanyuan! / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram / The Pioneers Of The New Era, Please Come Close To Lifechanyuan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by Baronnaire: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nairaland have come a long way in the social media space, serving its purpose of informing as well as educating users within and beyond Nigeria.

The social media platform has since subsisted for more than a decade now, seeing a geometric increase in the number of registered users and visitors over the years.

So just for fun and for whatever it's worth, kindly get a screenshot of your profile capturing the date registered so we can celebrate the loyal pioneers of this noble platform...

Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by Baronnaire: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow... shocked shocked sad

Just getting to find out that I'm nearly 12yrs old on Nairaland. HMMM...

Seun, better ask for my akant for my 10% ASAP... grin grin grin
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by mrtomola(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm...many of us that started this nairaland with seun don change monicker tey tey. That was when naijapals etc was reigning too
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2018

Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. by foremost55(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Baronnaire:
Wow... shocked shocked sad
Just getting to find out that I'm nearly 12yrs old on Nairaland. HMMM...
Seun, better ask for my akant for my 10% ASAP... grin grin grin
AH swr you deserve award..!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.