Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? (586 Views)

A Verse Which Peoole Try To Use To Say Jesus Is Not God Actually Prove He Is God / 90 Verses In The Bible Say Jesus Is Not God / 90 Verses In The Bible Say Jesus Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
LUKE 13:31-35

31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him, “Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”

32 He replied, “Go tell that fox, ‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ 33 In any case, I must press on today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!

34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[b]”

STUDY THESE SCRIPTURES CRITICALLY IN THE SPIRIT....ESPECIALLY AT THE BOLDED AND YOU WILL KNOW WHO JESUS CHRIST IS!!#

#JESUS=YHWH
Re: And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? by Scholar8200(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
bingbagbo:

LUKE 13:31-35

31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him, “Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”

32 He replied, “Go tell that fox, ‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ 33 In any case, I must press on today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!

34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[b]”

STUDY THESE SCRIPTURES CRITICALLY IN THE SPIRIT....ESPECIALLY AT THE BOLDED AND YOU WILL KNOW WHO JESUS CHRIST IS!!#

#JESUS=YHWH
Explain further with the verses below:
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Hebrews 1:1,2
Re: And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? by vybzkartel: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Explain further with the verses below:
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Hebrews 1:1,2

Interesting
Re: And You Still Say Jesus Is Not The Father??? by bingbagbo(m): 5:47am On Feb 04, 2016
vybzkartel:

Interesting

interesting indeed

(1) (Reply)

Religion And The Social Media / The Reason While Evil Thrive More Than Good / 7 Common Reasons For Why People Believe In A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.