Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here (1609 Views)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Dear Youtubers / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well just want us to create where each of us can come support each other in this new world of great competition let's come together, talk about things ideas and methods to make more money this year via youtube, let's just support each other.
OK here's a link to my video Go to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpij7Qt-Xdg . I major in vines(short funny videos) kindly support by liking and subscribing to my channel - all things bright. I'd gladly appreciate post yours too I'd gladly watch and subscribe too.
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2016
grin

Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by crazyabbey(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
grinace:
Well just want us to create where each of us can come support each other in this new world of great competition let's come together, talk about things ideas and methods to make more money this year via youtube, let's just support each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpij7Qt-Xdg . I major in vines(short funny videos) kindly support by liking and subscribing to my channel - all things bright. I'd gladly appreciate post yours too I'd gladly watch and subscribe too.

check out my youtube channel too.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCErDD1BcRSOfKgsCJVDeLqg
The mystery channel. Please tell me what you think about it.
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
crazyabbey:

check out my youtube channel too.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCErDD1BcRSOfKgsCJVDeLqg
The mystery channel. Please tell me what you think about it.
Cool, I subscribed already
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by johntaiwo123(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
K
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by kolexepana: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Whats this all about, not gon abandon own the stage audition for something like this undecided
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
kolexepana:
Whats this all about, not gon abandon own the stage audition for something like this undecided
Don't get u, u want to audition for a place at the own the stage contest, what's your details let's cheer for u
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by kolexepana: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2016
grinace:

Don't get u, u want to audition for a place at the own the stage contest, what's your details let's cheer for u
lol cheesy
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
My revenue based...... YouTube for life... Making millions every month
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by uhiochris1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
grinace:

Boss are your videos monetized? if yes pls can u give me steps on how
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
uhiochris1:

Boss are your videos monetized? if yes pls can u give me steps on how
Yea, all you need is just to accept for monetization the options are there then you register via your youtube account it'd take you to the link from YouTube, your request will be accepted that same day
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by ourchoice(m): 1:34am On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:
YouTube usually don't allow 3rd party content videos to be monetized....how do u cope or how do u maneuver through this considering the fact one can't create most or all of his/her videos except u are a music star.

I am having issues with monetizing video vines. Show me the way....I have over 1k subscribers but stopped uploading videos cos YouTube won't allow me monetize the videos. Help pls, nice thread
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by SolidGenius(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one op, there is forum here in Nigeria who teaches newbie and pro as well on how to maximize income on YouTube. Amazingly tips on how to get Google AdSense in a day or two.

Am been sincere o

bit(dot)ly/1WZo0j8
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2016
ourchoice:
YouTube usually don't allow 3rd party content videos to be monetized....how do u cope or how do u maneuver through this considering the fact one can't create most or all of his/her videos except u are a music star.

I am having issues with monetizing video vines. Show me the way....I have over 1k subscribers but stopped uploading videos cos YouTube won't allow me monetize the videos. Help pls, nice thread
there's a thing about uploading videos with copyrighted stuffs I researched about,
Once you have a music in the background that's copyrighted you might have to edit the video by increasing video speed it helps and muting part of the audio for a while, most people that do post animes (manga) edit those videos perfectly by resizing, increasing video sped and also adding some form of text on the video the software most use is called Sony Vegas. But as for the vines I post, I don't get copyrighted all because vine videos are already well edited by the viners themselves in order for them to meet the 6 seconds requirement. But I think checking through soundtracks and beats on YouTube you'd see the ones that aren't copyrighted
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by ourchoice(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:
there's a thing about uploading videos with copyrighted stuffs I researched about,
Once you have a music in the background that's copyrighted you might have to edit the video by increasing video speed it helps and muting part of the audio for a while, most people that do post animes (manga) edit those videos perfectly by resizing, increasing video sped and also adding some form of text on the video the software most use is called Sony Vegas. But as for the vines I post, I don't get copyrighted all because vine videos are already well edited by the viners themselves in order for them to meet the 6 seconds requirement. But I think checking through soundtracks and beats on YouTube you'd see the ones that aren't copyrighted
oh really? So if I increase the speed of a copyrighted video, YouTube won't detect it again as copyright? I have some vine videos I uploaded on YouTube and YT still flagged them as copyrighted videom. Is Sony Vegas software free or paid? Thanks for your kind tutelage
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2016
ourchoice:
oh really? So if I increase the speed of a copyrighted video, YouTube won't detect it again as copyright? I have some vine videos I uploaded on YouTube and YT still flagged them as copyrighted videom. Is Sony Vegas software free or paid? Thanks for your kind tutelage
It's paid but u can always get a cracked version.
Walt u like want to upload some bodies compilation? U have to compile the vines yourself so you won't get a copyright problem. Make sure the vines you're compiling isn't from YouTube. I'd make a video tutorial on how to get those videos from the main vine software and also from Instagram... Will that be okay??
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by ourchoice(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:

It's paid but u can always get a cracked version.
Walt u like want to upload some bodies compilation? U have to compile the vines yourself so you won't get a copyright problem. Make sure the vines you're compiling isn't from YouTube. I'd make a video tutorial on how to get those videos from the main vine software and also from Instagram... Will that be okay??
Yeah that will be perfect. Pls do tag me once u are done with the video. Like when will it be ready?
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
ourchoice:
Yeah that will be perfect. Pls do tag me once u are done with the video. Like when will it be ready?
hmm let's say tommorow
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by ourchoice(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:
hmm let's say tommorow
ok, will be expecting...thanks
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by uhiochris1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:

Yea, all you need is just to accept for monetization the options are there then you register via your youtube account it'd take you to the link from YouTube, your request will be accepted that same day
I have already done those thing I have Adsense but I was not going
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by uhiochris1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:

I have already done those thing I have Adsense but It wasn't working It keeps writing reviewing
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
uhiochris1:

I have already done those thing I have Adsense but It wasn't working It keeps writing reviewing
does this happen when u upload your videos, do the videos go live or do u get copyright error.i remember my first video took bout a week before the ads started displaying.
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
How u guys coping with cpm?
Mine's kindof low , moved to dailymotion though.
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
uhiochris1:

Can i see ur channel?
Maybe u'll use a partner network.
U can drop ur whatsapp if u nid help.
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by grinace(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
holuphisayor:
How u guys coping with cpm?
Mine's kindof low , moved to dailymotion though.
what are the pros of daily motion over youtube
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
grinace:
what are the pros of daily motion over youtube
My cpm on youtube dropped to $0.8
Though still expecting a rise.
Dailymotion pays into payoneer mastercard
they update slowly compared to youtube(like 3times a week or so), just completed a week.
My dailymotion cpm currently $2(still tried)
Youtube na bros DM dont have pros over them yet. Atleast from my a week testing.

Added pros
Dailymotion doesnt need adsense, just activate monetisation. Thats all. grin
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by uhiochris1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
holuphisayor:
Can i see ur channel? Maybe u'll use a partner network. U can drop ur whatsapp if u nid help.
Ok drop your email address let me get across with my number
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
uhiochris1:

Nah,pm me
Re: YOUTUBERS Let's Meet Here by holuphisayor(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
uhiochris1:

Replied

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is This Ponzi Scheme Truefellas.net / Photo Studio Partnership / Is Sales Of Furniture A Profitable Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.