Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Neighbour Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death Over N1000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Neighbour Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death Over N1000 (361 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neighbour Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death Over N1000 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
A six-month old pregnant woman whose name was given as Mrs. Ikhuoria has been allegedly stabbed to death by her neighbour over N1, 000.

The deceased was said to have gone to demand from her neighbour identified as Mama Emmanuel to pay back the N1000 loaned to her.

The owner of the house located at Iyamu Street, off Textile Mill Road, Benin City, Edo State, where the incident occurred, Mrs. M. Okpojie, said she was working at the back of the house when she heard shouting from the house.

Okpojie said she found the deceased bleeding and rushed her to a private hospital where doctors referred her to another hospital.
Advertisement

“I was working at the back of the house when I heard shouting. I rushed the victim to a private hospital when I saw the way she was bleeding. Doctor said it was an internal bleeding and I should take her away so I called the husband to come.”
http://naijaportal.com.ng/pregnant-woman-killed-by-neighbor-over-n1000/
Re: Neighbour Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death Over N1000 by prestige2013: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
h

(1) (Reply)

Women Like That / How Did You Use To Pronounce This / Water Damage: Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.