Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (40835 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by tubouncen(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2016
sunnyuche1:

false news... just contacted a friend from that side n she discredited the news.

futurenix:

Cameroon is a bilingual country of French and English. Majority of those in the English section can't speak or understand French like wise the French section.
Akaujaa:

Southern Cameroon speak English.

Smartwave:
currently on my PHD programme in cameroon , at university of buea, which govt. Own at one of three English speaking university. Part of Cameroon speaking English though French is official language
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by akigbemaru: 3:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Oloahos.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by pfadom: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2016
martyns303:
I thought a government do not recognize such?

but they consult witchcraft to clinch positions, silence their opposition and stay put beyond the official tenure.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Mattew690(m): 5:13am On Feb 03, 2016
UNA DON DEY GIVE WITCH LIVER ABI
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Smartwave:
currently on my PHD programme in cameroon , at university of buea, which govt. Own at one of three English speaking university. Part of Cameroon speaking English though French is official language

Nice! What's Cameroon like?? I'd love to experience life in other African countries.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Bandeco(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2016
@smartwave

You are wrong when u say [/b]"part of Cameroon speaks English but French is the official language[b]
Are u sure u schooling in UB.? U don't come across as one..
Cameroon is a bilingual speaking country meaning English and French is their official languages. Though more people and more region speak french , it is a bilingual country. Just as in Canada where more people speak English but it has English and French as official languages. In Cameroon during national news in the night there are two newscasters - one for English, one for French. One will read the news in English then, the other will read the news in French. They were colonised by France and Britain after defeating Germany in the first world War.. France took her share, Britain took her share

Cameroon is a bilingual country
Cameroun es une pays bilingue grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Bandeco(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Nice! What's Cameroon like?? I'd love to experience life in other African countries.
Cameroon is a breathtaking country. The culture is one 1daful, great cuisine, things are less expensive, the girls are bootiliciou, less crime . Environment is serene. Great touristic site like mount Cameroon (4100m high- biggest and most active volcano in central and west Africa), Lake barombi mbo in kumba( great Lake and one of the biggest in Africa), beautiful coastal cities like limbe, kribi and douala. Great temperate all year climate in limbe, buea etc.. The coastal city of Limbe is a treasure to behold- the climate is a near comparison to some European climate, very neat and serene, multiple beaches (sand beach, concrete beach, stone beach etc) , The night breeze in Limbe is second to none, hard to go anyway in Limbe without gracing the Atlantic Ocean ( it nearly surrounds the town), people has oceans as backyard neighbors. This coastal town discovered by the British Explorer Alfred saker in the 19th century is really a treasure. Cameroon is indeed amazing, no wonder the early European explorers named her "Africa in miniature". I Wil love to go there back.!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by okogbemyk(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2016
I guess their coven need more blood... grin cheesy
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by fitinwell: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Aircraft as failed, so witchcraft.... Hmm craft na craft... Na results we need.. But wait oo.. Sey devil dey fight devil ni? [/size]
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by grandlexuz(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2016
H
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by grandlexuz(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2016
All this yeye journalists looking for relevance. I am a Cameroonian and that story is fake. The art of witchcraft is punishable under section 251 of the penal code, with fines and jail terms of 2-10 years. It is a shame how Nigerian bloggers have been quick to pick the tweet of an unknown Cameroonian journalist claiming international repute. There is no single Cameroonian newspaper, news channel or blog with this information. This information is totally misleading and is nothing different to the Eritrean hoax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Appareil(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Deborahj:

The part of Cameroon closer to Bakassi speak English.
In fact I have coupled of friends from the English language speaking part of Cameroon, with their accents you will think they are from Nigeria.
Thank you joor.Cameroon is 80% French n20% English.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Appareil(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
tubouncen:
Cameroun is a french speaking country, how come they wrote this in English?

That pic is unreliable... My opinion
Cameroon is 80% French n 20% English approximately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by anyicash(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
"if the story is true"That simply means that the government of cameroun has successfully conceded defeat to the terrorist group. and they have no clue on what stractegy to deploy again rather they now relying on witchcraft...this is nonsense absolutely nonsense.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:
It is one thing to use wizardry for financial gain from those who chose to believe in it but to "officially" use it for warfare ??

Why do you prefer the Illuminati and freemasons to ''hide'' their operations, or you don't know they are occult groups? How does their not making it ''official'' obviate the nature of their activities? In fact they do make it official - witness the numerous occult symbols and occult imagery on the dollar bill, in the design of cities like Washington DC and so on. It's all very 'official', BUT MOST ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

You are spewing nonsense.

And you lack a working brain. If you dispute what was written, why can't you state so with your own facts?
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Hatrik:
we have good and bad form of witchcraft........ the former is use to bring good fortune to the people also known as white witchcraft while the later is use to cause harm such as killing someone, it is socially unapproved.......... African traditional religion

Use your brain you dunce. African traditional religion uses sorcery in a variety of situations, such as appealing to the gods for rain (rainmakers) to water crops, inquiry into illness, sacrifice in honor of a deity, or to appeal to the deity for favours, justice, eg to identify the perpetrator of a crime and many other positive uses. Sorcery can be used for good or for ill, and it is not limited to any region, what uses the occult is put to. Also, sorcery is only realistically used ''to kill someone'' in Nollywood movies, which you probably need to watch less of, to get your head straight.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by kobonaire(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:

Why do you prefer the Illuminati and freemasons to ''hide'' their operations, or you don't know they are occult groups? How does their not making it ''official'' obviate the nature of their activities? In fact they do make it official - witness the numerous occult symbols and occult imagery on the dollar bill, in the design of cities like Washington DC and so on. It's all very 'official', BUT MOST ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT.
Ha ha. ..... You have a vivid imagination that is making you form delusional conclusions. Sorry, I don't have that kind of time to take this discussion into the realm of fantasy/conspiracy. Ping me when you want to discuss facts and reality. Have a good day.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha. ..... You have a vivid imagination that is making you form delusional conclusions. Sorry, I don't have that kind of time to take this discussion into the realm of fantasy/conspiracy. Ping me when you want to discuss facts and reality. Have a good day.

Ignorant dunce. Don't go and research and open your eyes to what is going on in the world around you. Peabrain.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by kobonaire(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:

Ignorant dunce. Don't go and research and open your eyes to what is going on in the world around you. Peabrain.
Why should I research nonsensical claims of a certified harebrain?? You should see a psychiatrist before you harm yourself or worse, someone else, with your delusional tendencies.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by kobonaire(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:
You are spewing nonsense.
Please don't waste your time with him. He watched Harry Porter and then surmised that the "Western governments" all actively practiced witchcraft grin

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:

Why should I research nonsensical claims of a certified harebrain?? You should see a psychiatrist before you harm yourself or worse, someone else, with your delusional tendencies.
Peabrain, how would you know the claims are nonsensical if you have not researched them? Have you heard the saying, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"?
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:
Please don't waste your time with him. He watched Harry Porter and then surmised that the "Western governments" all actively practiced witchcraft grin
I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so save your puerile allusions to Harry Porter, you insolent little twit. Meanwhile, keep living in blissful ignorance of the occult underpinnings of western governments and religions. Peabrain allergic to research.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by banmee(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:

And you lack a working brain. If you dispute what was written, why can't you state so with your own facts?

Your stupidity is legendary. It would be a waste of time.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by banmee(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2016
kobonaire:

That is so funny. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Rossikk(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

Your stupidity is legendary. It would be a waste of time.
Admit you are too lazy and dumb to research anything that hasn't been forced down your throat by mummy and pastor from childhood. You are a coward who is mentally unable to acquire new insights independently of parental, religious or academic coercion.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by shumuel(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
Cameroonian president Paul Biya has reportedly approved the use of witchcraft in fighting terror group Boko Haram.According to Cameroonian journalist ChiefBisong Etahoben, Chiefs of Cameroon’s East Region had asked President Biya to grant them permission to use witchcraft in finishing off Boko Haram.

The journalist on Tuesday tweeted that Far North Governor Midjiyawa said: “The head of state has demanded that an aspect of witchcraft be integrated into the fight against Boko Haram.”

Details later…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/cameroon-president-approves-use-of.html

kikiki Lol, cahi! Boko haram is died, they should come employ some of Benin witches, they are very good, faster that Jet and better than Drones grin grin grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by mecussey(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
well, nothing wrong...witcraft is simply any force that is not scientifically proven and its still relate to newtons law Fw = MA...where Fw is witch force and MA is mass x acceleration.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by banmee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Admit you are too lazy and dumb to research anything that hasn't been forced down your throat by mummy and pastor from childhood. You are a coward who is mentally unable to acquire new insights independently of parental, religious or academic coercion.

What is there to research? I live here and I know how they think. They hardly believe in God and they don't look to the sky to deliver them from their problems. They also don't believe every unfortunate event in their lives is caused by witches and wizards unlike majority of Nigerians. Harry potter should not be your research tool. That is where you phucked up.

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Nicepoker(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Go jor! Ya wickedness haff too much cry
make we go meeting. Its time
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by EWANE(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
SouthWest region
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by kobonaire(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so save your puerile allusions to Harry Porter, you insolent little twit. Meanwhile, keep living in blissful ignorance of the occult underpinnings of western governments and religions. Peabrain allergic to research.
OK. Sorry sir, no vex, I didn't realize you were one of our venerable elders on NL. I'll respectfully decline to believe about illuminati involvement and witchcraft in the US government. There is no credible evidence to prove that assertion anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React / FG To Tax Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Others / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.