Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (81755 Views)

The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by ijustdey: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
What was the man thinking or was he on something HIGH (even from the looks on his face). This is what happens when the groom wants to let the bride know that it's also his day too. Even the best man also joined in the "craze". This photo has got online users cracking up after being shared online.

www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/see-what-happens-when-bridegroom-wants.html?m=1

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol....d man must be high on mrcork's weed!!smiley

FTC!!!....my very first time....wat a world!grin.....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Ladyad(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
looks like spirit husband

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
I think it's a spiritual wedding

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Chumani(f): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re-birth of Yemi-my-Lover

But wait ooo, did he borrow one of Yemi-my-Lover's costume?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by funkyglitz: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
trying out something different and unique....click like if u think so and share if its actually a spiritual wedding

BTW kindly like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/africanhealthdi/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by onyiloyi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by cruzita(f): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin some nairalanders reason like this man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wtf! shocked shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
The last ringbender grin King grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what happens when the groom wants to let the bride know that it's also his day too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by vault(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
centre of attraction grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by herboshedhe(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Spirit husband@work

Check out my signature please

3 Likes

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by adepiero: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God I don't have people like these as family members undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by amiskurie(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yiboss are so innovative... I love them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Surely not in nigeria lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
. Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Archmed(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
kini eleyi nitori olorun..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
O gini? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by kellsblingsz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oh my God,what is dis?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by laprince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol. Spiderman groom.

maybe he just saved and delivered the bride to the pastor.

Gallant groom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Spiritual husband I guess!
D dude came from d 2nd earth to marry the anty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
amiskurie:
Igbos are so innovative... I love them
Taa gbafue!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Akshow: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hesalie!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by dukenestor(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
The guy is a prince & had to dress royally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Mykel4God(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good 4 him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Akshow: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
amiskurie:
Yiboss are so innovative... I love them
receive brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Tundephish(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yemi my lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by maskamdo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
This surely isn't a nigerian, or is he? Except its NOLLYWOOD cos those guys are IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.