Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bitcoin, Blockchain And Fintech - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bitcoin, Blockchain And Fintech (470 Views)

Fintech Startup Business Ideas / Fintech : VCASH Partners With Diaspocare To Improve The Wellness Of Nigerians / Opportunities In The Fintech Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin, Blockchain And Fintech by IykeAru(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
With the falling oil price and a national budget predominantly denominated on borrowed funds, the Nigerian naira looks to be set to lose more value in the international currency market. Will citizens turn to superior currencies as a safe haven for their wealth? Will Bitcoin make a sweep into the Nigerian market?
Re: Bitcoin, Blockchain And Fintech by checkolatunji: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
IykeAru:
With the falling oil price and a national budget predominantly denominated on borrowed funds, the Nigerian naira looks to be set to lose more value in the international currency market. Will citizens turn to superior currencies as a safe haven for their wealth? Will Bitcoin make a sweep into the Nigerian market?

I have been wondering what this Bitcoin biz is all about an I have made research, I got a little understanding about it but don't even know how to start. Can someone put me thru.

Thanks
Re: Bitcoin, Blockchain And Fintech by NairaExsupport: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
checkolatunji:

I have been wondering what this Bitcoin biz is all about an I have made research, I got a little understanding about it but don't even know how to start. Can someone put me thru.

Thanks

@checkolatunji You can check NairaEx blog for how bitcoin works http://blog.nairaex.com/index.php/2016/02/02/how-bitcoin-works/

Also you can contact us for 1-1 tutorial.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Motorlla Droid Tubor 32gb 3gb Ram Call 08083817074 / SOLD SOLD SOLD!Usa Used Hp Workstation 17" Core I7 32gb 2tb 2gb Nvidia Dedicated / Ipad 4 128gig,32gig And 16gig Going Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.