Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do Institutions Wait So Long To Release Their Admission Lists?. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Institutions Wait So Long To Release Their Admission Lists?. (246 Views)

List Of Schools Which Their Admission List (UTME/DE) Has Been Released-2017/2018 / Why Does It Take So Long For Nigerian Institutions To Release Admission List? / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Institutions Wait So Long To Release Their Admission Lists?. by Jboyossai(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Copied from http://www.ourschool.com.ng/p/319106/why-do-institutions-wait-so-long-to-release-their-admission

The reason for this write-up is the funny incident
that happened yesterday when I suddenly receive
a text message from Federal University of
Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) telling me that I have
been provisionally admitted on Friday, 29th
January 2016. My reaction was to burst into laughter because of
the fact that I received an admission text from an
institution that I have forgotten I even wrote post
utme for.
Previously, I was admitted into the University of
Benin (UNIBEN) on Saturday 17th, October 2015 which was a joyful admission for me despite the
fact that I wasn't given my preferred course.
And now when I have been matriculated and
about preparing for my first semester examination
in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) which is just
two weeks away. So FUPRE expected me to wait that long for their
admission when their matriculation ceremony is
just next week Wednesday, 3rd February 2016 and
lectures have begun long time ago.
I know a lot of students who are still expecting
their admission for 2015/2016 are frustrated with the fact that a lot of institutions are still releasing
admission list up still this moment when this year
jamb is just next month which is not fair and am
sure I am speaking the minds of many Nigeria
Students experiencing or had experienced this
kind of situation. I therefore use this medium to appeal the
admission boards of higher institutions to do well
in releasing their admission lists on time. So that
candidates will know their fate on time to avoid
prolonged tension, anxiety and heart breaks.
Re: Why Do Institutions Wait So Long To Release Their Admission Lists?. by AkProsper(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
..............Too many applicant.....

(1) (Reply)

Test Of English As A Foreign Langauge (toefl) / Kwara State Poly Introduce Card Reader For Examination To Combat Malpractices / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.