Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump (687 Views)

Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign / Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
My brothers and sisters when Trump first declared his candidacy it was a joke to us all, but now he's leading in all the Republican polls. Apparently Americans are fed up with politics as usual and are ready to jump on the bandwagon of someone who speaks plainly, even if it's plainly ridiculous.

This is getting scary. I think eventually his campaign will run out of steam and people will stop taking him seriously, but what would the future hold if he were elected? I seriously think this man could start World War III and go down in history as the American Hitler.
Re: Donald Trump by austin2all: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
I would vote him if I was a US citizen.
Re: Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
How will he start the war? The man is taking America to next level. It wil be a clarion call on other countries to develop their own land especially Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump by Pidggin(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
He lost to Cruz in Iowa

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump by Cholls(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters when Trump first declared his candidacy it was a joke to us all, but now he's leading in all the Republican polls. Apparently Americans are fed up with politics as usual and are ready to jump on the bandwagon of someone who speaks plainly, even if it's plainly ridiculous.

This is getting scary. I think eventually his campaign will run out of steam and people will stop taking him seriously, but what would the future hold if he were elected? I seriously think this man could start World War III and go down in history as the American Hitler.
my brother's is my prophecy coming to pass or what?!

(1) (Reply)

C Of O To Be Issued Under 90 Days In The State Of Osun. / Innoson Keeps Our Jets In Operation Against Boko Haram- Chief Of Air Staff / Buhari Sacks Yahaya Gusau Budget Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.