Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) (1408 Views)

Mental Illness In America / Vice President Pence Blasts ABC's 'The View': Christianity Is NOT Mental Illness / The Trump's History Of Black Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by olaide92(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
I can't stop laughing

5 Likes

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by AkProsper(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by PlayerMeji: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Classic!!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by olaide92(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Classic!!!
grin grin grin
i swear
Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by olaide92(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by Pineapp: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
My only concern is that this Kanu Nwankwo advert down there is not funny to me : embarassed
Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by rollUP(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol. Cheap bitches erriwhr
Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by rollUP(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pineapp:
My only concern is that this Kanu Nwankwo advert down there is not funny to me : embarassed

Lol u no want free decoder
?
Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by AloloMC: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
head can think. Serious

1 Like

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by wins18(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2016
hehehe
Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Lolz... this is crazy I must say!

1 Like

Re: When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) by vedaxcool(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin indeed trump is better known as king of madness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Replica Of Doomed Dream Liner 'TITANIC II' To Sail In 2018 / Read This Speech From The Prime Minister Of Israel..... Benjamin Netanyahu, With / Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.