Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing (1542 Views)

How To Make A Living From Nairaland. / The Most Incredible Ways To Earn A Living From Social Media / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by craigkoel1989: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
I am a logo designer.i make different types of logo for different individuals and also design logo i use in my printing on Tshirts. I also design logo for my Clients on Fiverr from which i earn a living from.I will be teach how to start designing logos from scratch starting from today.If u follow through you will be suprised how easy it is to design logos starting from today
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by tyj: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
following
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by xreal2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
following
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK, I'm following, if it's gonna give me cool cash for steady subscription cus iPhone can be annoying, drinking ma MB like water. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by craigkoel1989: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
lets kickoff
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by craigkoel1989: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
A logo is a symbol, name or trademark of a company. Logos are used by companies because they represent a concise image of the company. A picture, as they say, can tell a thousand words. People generally find it easier to remember a simple image over words alone. Our eyes are drawn to visual objects and well designed logos add visual appeal to printed documents and web pages. Logo design must certainly be one of the most challenging areas of graphic design and often one that is sorely undervalued. From a personal point of view, I find it to be demanding but very satisfying when the process is finished and the customer leaves with a logo they’re happy with. The challenge of logo design is to take an idea or concept and compress it down into a symbol or piece of typography. A logo is just one part of an overall brand or corporate identity, but obviously a very important part. The perception of a company is never going to be based on a logo alone, it’s products, employees and service is all part of that branding, but a logo can help form a picture in the customer’s head. Here’s a couple of examples of logos from brands with some very loyal fans. What makes a good logo? The very best logos all have the following qualities 1. They are simple. Logos need to work in black and white as well as the colors you may choose. They need to work at different sizes. You may need to place a small logo on a baseball cap and use that same logo on the side of a bus. The logo might be required for use on a web site as well as a newspaper or on TV. To achieve all of this simplicity is required. 2. They are aesthetically pleasing. A logo can be a typographic treatment or a symbol (or both) but it needs to be eye catching and appealing to the viewer. The classic World Wildlife Fund logo is beautiful. 3. They communicate an idea, a principle or a description. Companies use logos for brand recognition.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by craigkoel1989: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
hope we are following.you are going to be glad u did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by craigkoel1989: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
we’ll briefly explain the 5 main types of logos and show some examples of each you’ll probably recognize.
SYMBOL OR ICON
This type of logo represents the company in a
simple but bold manner. In most cases, the image is abstract and stylized to give visual interest. Most companies that use this type of logo will have a very simple main logo, but may choose to create
additional alternative versions that appear a little
more flashy. The human mind can easily remember
a simple form much easier than a complex one. It’s
best to use a simple symbol or icon if you plan on
building a large business. You probably recognize
symbol logos like Apple, Shell and Mercedes-Benz.
WORD MARK
These are uniquely styled text logos that spell out
the company or brand name. Many times, custom
fonts are created specifically for brands to use
across all their marketing and branding collateral.
Some examples include Facebook, Disney and
Sony.
LETTER MARK
Lettermarks are exclusively typographic. They use
a symbol representing the company through the
use of its initials or the brands first letter. Many
companies choose to use this type of logo because
their initials can better graphically illustrate the
company better than the full name (name is too
long), the name is hard to pronounce, or it’s just not
distinct enough to carry its own weight. Some
companies and organizations that use lettermarks
include Hewlett-Packard, Chanel and General
Electric.
COMBINATION MARK
These logos combine a wordmark and a symbol or
icon to give the flexibility for the use of either or
both elements across a variety of applications. A
well-designed combination mark looks just as good
with the elements separate as it does with them
together. You might recognize some combo marks
like Hawaiian Airlines, Adidas and Sprint.
EMBLEM
An emblem logo encases the company name within
the design. Some examples include Starbucks, the
NFL and Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
craigkoel1989:
we’ll briefly explain the 5 main types of logos and show some examples of each you’ll probably recognize.
SYMBOL OR ICON
This type of logo represents the company in a
simple but bold manner. In most cases, the image is abstract and stylized to give visual interest. Most companies that use this type of logo will have a very simple main logo, but may choose to create
additional alternative versions that appear a little
more flashy. The human mind can easily remember
a simple form much easier than a complex one. It’s
best to use a simple symbol or icon if you plan on
building a large business. You probably recognize
symbol logos like Apple, Shell and Mercedes-Benz.
WORD MARK
These are uniquely styled text logos that spell out
the company or brand name. Many times, custom
fonts are created specifically for brands to use
across all their marketing and branding collateral.
Some examples include Facebook, Disney and
Sony.
LETTER MARK
Lettermarks are exclusively typographic. They use
a symbol representing the company through the
use of its initials or the brands first letter. Many
companies choose to use this type of logo because
their initials can better graphically illustrate the
company better than the full name (name is too
long), the name is hard to pronounce, or it’s just not
distinct enough to carry its own weight. Some
companies and organizations that use lettermarks
include Hewlett-Packard, Chanel and General
Electric.
COMBINATION MARK
These logos combine a wordmark and a symbol or
icon to give the flexibility for the use of either or
both elements across a variety of applications. A
well-designed combination mark looks just as good
with the elements separate as it does with them
together. You might recognize some combo marks
like Hawaiian Airlines, Adidas and Sprint.
EMBLEM
An emblem logo encases the company name within
the design. Some examples include Starbucks, the
NFL and Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.

Following....
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by meemeee: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Following...
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by Ademat7(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mathew was here following
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by habeebu: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Can't wait to see this. what are d requirements i.e Applications Package's to b used
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by millhouse: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Following
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by Ademat7(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
craigkoel1989 where art thou sir!!!!
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by larrypourl(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Where are you now?
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by mascotblaze(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oga Boss, Come finish wetin u start.... We dey follow u jawe

craigkoel1989:
hope we are following.you are going to be glad u did
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by Sirpluv: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Takes sit and takes d last wee of my SK abeg who get two ba3? my own dn almost finish
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by fastlane84: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Waiting
Re: I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing by abisolaarshow(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
I really want to learn this badly. God bless u @ Craigkoel1989

(1) (Reply)

4.5 Million Nigerian Email List With Free Software For Sending / Bank Worker Needed For Job Placement / Information on The Scope Of Work On A Sensitization Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.