Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (8734 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here / Lasg Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kindly let us know the outcome of Lasg civil service comm screening execrise you went for. For us that have not done ours to know how to prepared. thanks.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
Kindly let us know the outcome of Lasg civil service comm screening execrise you went for. For us that have not done ours to know how to prepared. thanks.
when is your own coming up, and wch grade Dd u apply for??
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by raystar96(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Maruf05:
when is your own coming up, and wch grade Dd u apply for??
following
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Lobolintin(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
I wasn't called and no mail..,,

Guess it's strictly Yoruba and lagosians things
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Lobolintin:

wch grade Dd u apply for
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2016
@maruf05. my own is tomoro 4/2/16
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
pls wch grade level?
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
GL07
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
@maruf05 pls have u see anybody that yave done there own and i want to know maybe is written or face to face screening
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
@maruf05 pls have u see anybody that yave done there own and i want to know maybe is written or face to face screening
it will start today
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Ok oooo. May God help us all
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by olaideslex(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
I think they're still screening the technical applicants.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
olaideslex:
I think they're still screening the technical applicants.
and the officers

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Benjom(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
...following this thread

This may be of help to someone out there:
Unique CV Samples - www..com/cv-samples/
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Lobolintin(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Maruf05:

wch grade Dd u apply for

Lastma

Hnd

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by homosapien(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Lobolintin:

Bros, am a Yoruba from Eti-Osa local government area of Lagos state, yet no invite. So I guess it political patronage things.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Alphaoscar: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Lobolintin:

You are definitely unfit to work in any reasonable establishment. I don't know why you guys always attach tribalism to everything .

Millions of people applied for this job and not everyone will be called.

6 Likes

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by fashoo2010(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
pls when did u receive ur invite? And when did u apply, is it d first week d vacancy came out or d 2nd week ... I applied 2nd week... And no invite yet... I want to know maybe it's first to apply, first to receive invite. Also are u lagosian by state of origin? Thanks for ur response
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
@fashooo I register the 1st week and also am from lagos state.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by bollyfolly: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lobolintin:

You amazed me with ur comment. I don't believe in God-fatherism in getting a job. I believe once you meet all the requirements you stand a chance to be called.

I applied too and I have so many that did same but still not called even those from LAGOS STATE. I want to believe it's done in batches.

The info I got was that invite will be sent to most that applied for screening then, next stage is shortlisting. All the best.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by fashoo2010(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
OK... I think it's those that applied first that they are sending d invite to... Hopefully mine will be next week because I applied d 2nd week
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
@ fashoo, I think its done according to grade level, I applied in the first week and yet no invite
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by fashoo2010(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maruf05:
@ fashoo, I think its done according to grade level, I applied in the first week and yet no invite
hmm.. Some GL8 has been invited
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by ajilegend(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
afikayo:
I heard the invite is in batches so let's hope for d best
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by sparko1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
I think we are missing the point, those that were invited what was their experience? please share your experience!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
sparko1:
I think we are missing the point, those that were invited what was there experience? please share your experience!
screening or working experience?
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by sparko1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maruf05:
sorry, topographical error! screening experience.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by sparko1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maruf05:
sorry, topographical error! screening experience.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by davit: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
May I let you guys know that even though the advert indicated BSc, they are not taking Bsc graduates. Only HND and ND. School cert too included.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
davit:
May I let you guys know that even though the advert indicated BSc, they are not taking Bsc graduates. Only HND and ND. School cert too included.
I think that is what the screening is meant for anyway to fish out unscrupulous applicants
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by AREWA2266: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder how some people reason!I can say it boldy that there is nothing like tribalism or political whatever 'cos i was the one that applied for my brother and he was selected so forget it i saw it online and i applied even without is knowledge,so its better u don't say what u don't know
Lobolintin:

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Ben6ene: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
please can somehow tell me how he or she was invited for screening, was it through phone call or message, I got a missed call on my phone with d number....014405506,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Procurement Interns At Mercy Corps Nigeria / Government Parastatals Salary / I Got A Job At Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.