Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) (38007 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Olumide Bakare / Biography Of Late Actor, Olumide Bakare / Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by Youngsage: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mzgracie:
I hope it is not lung disease... I heard he can smoke dried shit...

Jez joking...

May heavens heal you sir...

Disappointed...

Pls do modify your comment. cry
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by Btruth: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
May the Lord heal you in Jesus name sir.
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by mogboyelade(f): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Get well soon sir, laide bakare should try every means to save her dad's life...............the great provider will provide for the family.
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by ISRAELITE19(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
God will heal u IJN
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
May the host of heaven heal u sir
Get well soon!
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by nastyesco(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mzgracie:

Jez joking...

It's evident u lack good parental upbringing...I wld ve wished ur father the same bt if I wrestle with a pig like u in the mud...I ll definitely be the one to get dirty

1 Like

Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by Mzgracie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
nastyesco:

It's evident u lack good parental upbringing...I wld ve wished ur father the same bt if I wrestle with a pig like u in the mud...I ll definitely be the one to get dirty

Dude...

I think we are in the same shoes.. I don't have time to drag words with you.. read between the lines, seems u can't differentiate between insult and humor....

Btw, my dad doesn't smoke.. that's one thing about humans. You smoke n drink like you don't care whatever harm it does to the body... when they start seeing the consequence, you blame it on people surrounding you...

Maybe you also forget to read the part where I said I was joking... you need to reset your brain, I guess
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by fisuyi1: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
May God heal u ijn
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by mastermind1759(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
doing what on a sick bed?
he dey act film.lol
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by psalmsjob: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mzgracie:

Jez joking...

"jez joking" You said? This is a stu.pid joke from you ma'am. This your stu.pid joke could discourage some people willing to help him since you're insinuating that his smoking caused his ailment.

Please help him if you can and not because he deserves it. God loves givers!
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by Allansmith: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Get well soon Sir.
Re: Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) by doshi: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
may he get well soon and return to his family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir / Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.