Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). (606 Views)

Boredom Made Me Do It 12. / Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 12) / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). by RemenZack(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

The droplets of Morning dew suddenly made the unruffled ambience a state of raucous. Ronnie's eyes were opened first but it took her a while before she could see clearly.

Ronnie's bra was visible, her Camisole and Shirt right by the hidden corner of the back seat, where Lola was sprawled. She was still fast asleep and so was Jordan. Jordan's fly was still wide open and she tried not to be distracted by the sight of his Morning surprise.

"Surprise!" Lola yelled, hugging her friend, after revealing her eyes to the bright neon lights and cheerful people yelling, chanting and revelling, obviously having a good Friday night.

"A Beach Party?" Ronnie asked, her face vacant and vacuous. Lola hugged her friend yet again, while she offered her a red cup of mixed Alcohol, just like her feelings.

"I'll be with Jordan towards the end of the Beach. Go ahead and have fun without us, okay?" Lola admonished, finding lost Jordan among the small throng of people dancing and drinking.

Ronnie sighed and tried to enjoy her drink. She took a sip and two sips after. Soon, she was lost in the Music, swaying her hips and trying to have a good time all by herself. She left so much back at Home. She sneaked out of the Apartment, because of how lonely and boring it could be.

Her Mother would think she was locked up in her room fast asleep or studying when she was actually just having the best time of her Life, since she moved into Town with her now Single Mother.

It was an hour or two later and she was having another drink when she felt Jordan's hands on her tender skin and his voice in sotto voce, resounding in her pierced ears.

"We have to go home now. Lola is faded and I don't feel this Party is safe for any of us anymore. Let's go!" Jordan commanded. He smelled like vomit but he didn't sound inebriated at all.

Ronnie nodded and when she tried to take a step, she lurched sideways. Jordan picked her firmly and threw her over his firm shoulders. She yelped softly and soon, she was asleep for a while.

She was still trying to recall what had happened the night before and why her Clothes were off her skin and why Jordan was inadequately dressed as well. She tried to fight back the thoughts as they slowly filled her Brain, immediately Jordan opened his eyes and said "Good morning,".

"But why don't you like it here? New beginnings are opportunities to start afresh and live life," Jordan said in a more sober tone. The night was still bright, because of its shinning Star lights. Jordan lit up a stick of Cigarette inside his Truck, with Ronnie wide awake by his side while Lola was sprawled asleep behind them.

"I don't know. I miss my Dad so much, I guess. Life was so good before and now, it's sour!" Ronnie commented, looking away shortly, to gawk at the Stars and fight back the polluted air Jordan was making in the Vehicle.

"Sex is so good, I hope you know that? Lola is a tattle tail and I'm so sure she spills a lot about our escapades in Bed," Jordan commented, now biting his lips.

"I don't know-w. Let's just not talk about it, Jordan,"

"No, we have to. Sex is so fun. You should try it if you haven't. It will make you less of a Bore!".

With the Alcohol and Desperation in her veins, Ronnie grabbed Jordan and they kissed so roughly, slight sounds of moans releasing from their lips like prisoners. Jordan wanted to stop for a minute to catch his breath but Ronnie was so rough and tough, making them bereft of their Clothes soon.

"What happened, Bruh?" Jordan asked, taking a quick look at his face from the rear view mirror before looking into Ronnie's shameful eyes.

"Nothing. I and Lola switched places in the Car and that's why I'm here," Ronnie lied, smiling wryly. Soon, Lola was awake and she yawned loudly, hugging her Best friend and kissing her Boyfriend, totally oblivious of what had happened the night before.

Ronnie promised herself to keep the night before a sacred secret and she hopes you do so too. Boredom only made her do it.
Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). by LordIsaac(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Good!

2 Likes

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). by RemenZack(f): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
Good!
Thanks for reading and commenting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cashless 9ja Pt 1 - From Ibo Man's Perspective -gboyega Lawson / Spic Exclusive Interview With Ghanian Poet Nana Arhin Tsiwah / Why We Are What We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.