Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do (6834 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do by devimcy: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2009
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth. In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included MouthAction, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-
men i foud this piece of information on a blog n i was like wow,how true ?

recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and MouthAction, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

http://wandaphullworld.com/2009/06/28/evan-chandler-i-lied-about-michael-my-dad-made-me-do-it-im-sorry/
Re: Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do by mamagee3(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
This thread already exists.

(1) (Reply)

Blanca Blanco Shows Off Chest As She Goes Braless In Fishnet Top. / Happy Birthday To Beyonce Queen Of R&B / Meet Ajibola Elizabeth The Highest Paid IndecentStar Actress+18 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.