Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? – Get In Here & Share Your Own Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? – Get In Here & Share Your Own Experience (340 Views)

BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? / Final Cure For Bed Wetting. / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? – Get In Here & Share Your Own Experience by presharthur(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2016
When did you stop bed wetting? – Please
don’t
lie.
I stopped when I was in secondary school;
(JSS), it
was very shameful then but now, I just laugh
anytime I remember and I do wonder if I can
ever punish my kids for that, I don’t think so.
At a Point, my mum will even tell me to
Urinate
inside Fire used by those who Fry and sell
Akara
at Night in our Area. In Yoruba, Their belief is
that
when you do this before you go to bed, you
won’t be able to bet wet.
The funny thing about this Bed wetting issue
is
that, it comes like a Dream, You can just
dream
that you’re playing Football with your Friend
and they you feel like urinating and then you
head to the Toilet or Gutter to ease yourself..
While Urinating in your Dream, something will
just wake you up and when you’re up, just
check
the Bed… My brother e don wet
Only those wey piss for bed wella like me go
understand this my story.
What about you, When did you Stop Bed
wetting? + Share the Experience with Us.<blockquote> please drop your comments and let's interact together</blockquote> See photo @ http://skyevibes.com/2016/02/03/when-last-did-you-stop-bed-wetting-get-in-here-share-your-own-experience/
<br/> Sources: Skyevibes.com

(1) (Reply)

Personal Trainer Nigeria Osogbo / Ikirun / Health Benefit / TB Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.