Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

..and It Is Over For Mr & Mrs Dabota Lawson-aku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ..and It Is Over For Mr & Mrs Dabota Lawson-aku (386 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..and It Is Over For Mr & Mrs Dabota Lawson-aku by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Yes! You read my title right. I know it is supposed to be Mr & Mrs Prince Sunny Aku but as far as I am concerned, Dabota has plotted and executed one of the biggest and most successful fraudulent deals of all time so I chose to give her the head title.

For some reason, all but her dear husband saw this coming. As we all know, rather than focus on her marriage, Dabota was all about showing off her billionaire husband’s wealth across social media and clapping back at anyone who made a comment that didn’t sit well with her.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/03/and-it-is-over-for-mr-mrs-dabota-lawson-aku/

(1) (Reply)

Video - King Of Congo Music Collapse And Dies On Stage At 66 / The Truth About Ybnl's Princess / Check Out These Stunning New Photos Of Niyola (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.