Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity (2387 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria / Apply Now For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Greensprings School, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by larryray26(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Urgent!!! Please,anyone with information about Busy Minds school in Lekki? What is the pay like and is it advisable someone from OJO,Lagos work there?
Have interview on thursday and need someone with
concrete details of the school. Thanks
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by browncolysis(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
why not pray to be successful & attend interview first cuss there are other invitees as well.
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Ojo to Lekki
Ahhhhh... You need strength from the Lord o.
But don't be discouraged!
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by larryray26(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
makky04:
Ojo to Lekki
Ahhhhh... You need strength from the Lord o.
But don't be discouraged!
Serious strength my brother but I need information about the school renumeration before I embark on interview journey. I can't afford to go and succeed and at the end I won't accept the offer. Imagine how much I will spend to go there and the pay won't compliment.
Moreso, I need interview tips of the school, likely questions
. What will I be asked to do?
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by Collineno: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
larryray26:
Urgent!!! Please,anyone with information about Busy Minds school in Lekki? What is the pay like and is it advisable someone from OJO,Lagos work there?
Have interview on thursday and need someone with
concrete details of the school. Thanks
. Give it a shot there is no harm in trying. Again how did u apply in the first place??
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by pamelaamaka: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
I attended the interview on monday but the woman said i won't be able to cope as an administrator because of the distance cos i reside at ojo too But you can attend the interview first and hear what she has to say.
Re: Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity by tescoleps(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2896996/did-anyone-get
U can ask on dis thread maybe sumone can help u wt ur questions. i cldnt go also because of the distance

(1) (Reply)

CNSSL /MTN Apapa Call Center Sacks About 100 Staffs / How To Write To N-power To Solve Your Issues / Exon Mobil is recruiting hurry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.