Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients (2203 Views)

Haulage Business Any Ideas??? / Dollar Recovery Crashes Oil Price To $64.89 Per Barrel / How To Start Transport And Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by opepraise: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
I am starting haulage business in Nigeria; want to know price to charge clients.

This will really help in my business plans and projections.

Thank you all.
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by kilokeys(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Bros in naija... U have to come down.

Miscellaneous go wound u..
U can't transport as a sole entity.. U have to join associations.. Pay crazy fees to thugs, police and all.

Be grounded in traffic.. Have funny pple as drivers. Truck might be used for some other runz behind ur back..

It's the game here.. So u have to consult folks innit already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by opepraise: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks so much for your response, but that's the reason I am here. Let me know how much to charge customers.
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by impeccablephili: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2016
The best bet is to register your truck with big manufacturing companies like Lafarge, nestle e.t.c. Because they have standard amount they pay to transporters, but they have requirements you must meet. As regards the viability of the business, I can tell you that is a very lucrative business but you must have the technical know out of it.

1 Share

Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by johntaiwo123(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Charge low for a start and with time raise the price.
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by opepraise: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks so much guys. But i still need to have an idea of how much I can start with. This is critical for our business planning now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by opepraise: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
I am starting haulage business in Nigeria; want to know price to charge clients.

This will really help in my business plans and projections.

Thank you all.
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by Cmajorx(m): 1:07am On Feb 05, 2016
hi, is a nice thing to do in this time of the economy. I can help you reach more people with your services and make you get more profit... contact me lets talk more on this @ 09050386316 or mail me patrick@xensictictservices.com. thank
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by aloeplant: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Check my profile.... I can work things out with you. Regards
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by Lancier(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is your company into haulage, logistics or transportation?

Do you need a Goods In Transit Insurance policy to cover your goods or that of your customers when transporting such goods from Point A to Point B or to any destination within Nigeria's territorial boundary?

Then look no further. We at InsuranceDirect2U In association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your GIT insurance policy and deliver policy documentation without you leaving the comfort of your home or office.

We deliver direct to your doorstep. We can come directly to your office or home to pick up the required documents and information needed to assess the risks, compute premium payable and pick up your premium cheque.

Upon receipt of your premium payment, we immediately process your GIT insurance policy and deliver same to you either same business day or next day depending on how early we receive your brief.

For your guidance, the basic information we will need to process your GIT insurance policy are:
1) Certificate of Incorporation and address of company
2) Description of Goods
3) Destination of Goods
4) Value of Goods Per Annum
5) Number of Trips Per Annum
6) Limit per Carriage Per One Loss

Once we receive the above information, we will determine the rate and compute premium payable. You could either email the details of the above requirements to: lancier224@yahoo.com or call LANRE on 08033054437. We can also come to your location to discuss the requirements needed.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

Please share!
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by NaijaPress: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Haulage business is one of those capital intensive businesses that requires planning to be able to set up...
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/haulage-logistics/
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by konews: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Haulage business and Logistics Business is the same and this kind of this business is that popular not many people go into this kind of business but the funny thing is that haulage business is among the most productive and lucrative business in Nigeria.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/haulage-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study-pdf/
Re: I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients by SavageResponse(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2020
konews:
Haulage business and Logistics Business is the same and this kind of this business is that popular not many people go into this kind of business but the funny thing is that haulage business is among the most productive and lucrative business in Nigeria.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/haulage-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study-pdf/

The business is lucrative but there are just too many headaches you have to deal with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! / Official Status Of Nigerian Banks / Like How Much Can Someone Have To Start Transport Business(haulage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.