Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hey Nairalanders Who Knows The Answer To This Game? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hey Nairalanders Who Knows The Answer To This Game? (1034 Views)

Please I Need An Answer To This Question On My PC / GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online / Does Anyone Remember This Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders Who Knows The Answer To This Game? by sentee(f): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
If you know this game four pictures one word, and you think you are a Guru, select the word that suit the pictures below. Let's see who will get it right. LET THE GAME BEGINS!

Re: Hey Nairalanders Who Knows The Answer To This Game? by sentee(f): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2016
live like there is a God, cos if there is a God you will gain eternity, if there is no God you will loose nothing.

1 Like

Re: Hey Nairalanders Who Knows The Answer To This Game? by tubouncen(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
sentee:
If you know this game four pictures one word, and you think you are a Guru, select the word that suit the pictures below. Let's see who will get it right. LET THE GAME BEGINS!

''Missing''

Chibok girls under jonathan
42billion under jonathan
Budget under buhari

All ''missing'' in Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Pes 16 Updated Patch / Best Upcoming Tech From CES 2017 / [STEAM] Black Desert Online Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.