Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) (1609 Views)

Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / State Of Flooded Makurdi Road This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by yahrant140(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Thirty eight year-old Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku, was brutally stabbed to death early Tuesday morning allegedly by his wife Yewande Oyediran nee Fatoki, at their Akobo estate home in Ibadan.
Lowo was allegedly stabbed after a domestic dispute at their home.
Yewande according to reports is a lawyer and a Staff of Directorate of public prosecution at the Ministry of Justice, Ibadan, Oyo state.
People in the know said Yewande was found with dislocated shoulders, swollen head and bruised body and was taken to the hospital for treatment where she was later discharged and arrested by police.
She's presently detained at the state CID Iyaganku, Ibadan.
The man's corpse has been deposited at the mortuary while his friends are mourning him on social media.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ibadan-lawyer-brutally-stabs-husband-to-death-early-in-the-morning.173482/

Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by Demmocrats(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by yahrant140(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
God v mercy, men re increasingly bcoming victims of domestic violence. R.I.P. bt d story suggests she most likely defended herself too, hope they were not spiritually-remotely controlled.
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Ayeeeeeeee

rip to the deceased
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Dem go practice that law for her head as she dey practice am for people head..

E.T.L
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by skademzy(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank God she know the consequencies of her action. She shouldlong the court process ooo. Just plead guilty, ask for leniency and bag a life inprisonment. Shikena sad
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by Elosky20: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
bt why will a man beat up a woman to extent of her needing medical attention. is marriage also for beating. Rip to the dead, bt hope u continue to beat urself nw in the mortuary
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by DesChyko: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
No one knew what caused the brawl. No one may ever know.

One thing for sure is they didn't handle the issue well, as justified by how things ended.

A sad loss for the bereaved, and a thorough lesson for us all. Keeping a level-head for a tiny moment in 365 whole days can just buy us another year of life.
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by dani3(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
I rather remain single than to marry a woman that will kill me. No wonder my grandpa always tells me that the number of years a man wil live depend on the kind of woman he marry. Pls move this news to right section
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by yahrant140(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Nation will rise against nation. Husband will rise against wife.End time!
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by chubhiee: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2016
yahrant140:
God v mercy, men re increasingly bcoming victims of domestic violence. R.I.P. bt d story suggests she most likely defended herself too, hope they were not spiritually-remotely controlled.
RIP to the dead. I understand that belief is everything. but this technology of spirit remote control you talked about probably needs to be upgraded to cutting edge so we can remote structures from the spirit world into Nigeria instade of its current under utilisation.
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by yahrant140(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2016
This is why it is better to move slightly apart and stay alive, than to stay together and perish in the union. R.I.P.
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by OVI75(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Wit al recent hapenins,in short no need to marry, som may say its foolish so to say BT tolerance has died in many hearts
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by JustOzito(f): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
from the write up, the woman is the victim. what if she had died? to the men out there if u can't manage a nagging sister or even gf, then ur still unprepared for this great institution (marriage).
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by Khd95(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2016
The woman is d victim here,she can no longer take it frm him,she she decided to fight back,only if he was alive to tell his own storyembarassed
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by bigmarshal: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2016
another lesson of life though is not new bt we should not allowed issues to degenerate to this level b/4 we find lasting solution to it, in other words we know me en should learn not to beat our wife no matter what &if you are having problems with your wife always &the woman refused to change for better divorce her.RIP to the dead.
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by chinchum(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
eh ya!
Re: Ibadan Lawyer Brutally Stabs Husband To Death Early In The Morning(Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Of course, the woman has to be the victim even though the man is dead and can't tell his side of the story. She's a lawyer and must be skilled in the art of evidence concealment. How do we know she didn't deliberately roll down stairs to paint a picture of herself being abused? How do we then then didn't sustain those injuries while the man was trying to defend himself from a knife-wielding woman? This is why there's such a thing as an investigation, but the Nostradumii of nairaland have already seen through their crystal balls and confirmed the deceased guilty.

People really lack critical thinking abilities on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Launch Youth Entrepreneurial Project / Babangida Removed Me From Power Because I Wanted To Probe The Military: Buhari / I Don't Know Why Jonathan Is Always Disturbing Buhari In Abuja !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.