Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday (5153 Views)

See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by Ilovemystate: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
thekingisback:
Some many of you nairalanders will be very curious on what really happened in Benin yesterday. It was reported that there was an explosion at Upper Sakponba, Zomi Street to be precise. A lot of questions have been asked on what truly transpired.

The answer is very simple. Ipob are responsible for yesterday's event. They've always wanted frustrate the efforts of PMB into releasing their director. This information is from a very reliable source. They've also hijacked a vessel and kidnapped some foreigners on board. They're also responsible for the blowing of the oil installations across the South South. The law enforcement agencies and the Nigerian army should look into this matter.
Same way you guys accused Igbos of sponsoring Boko hara grin we are too big for lazy tribes Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by vayne(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beremx:
Interesting!

So why are the so-called IPOB youths attacking the South-South and leaving the South east in their attacks?

Na question i ask o!

Because those are the indigenes of SS,loyal to iPod/biafra(if actually iPob is responsible)
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by vayne(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:
The iPod youths have always hated the SS.....hence using their base for atrocities... angry angry...what an evil sect they are.....even boko haram have been restricted to their home base.... angry....same thing they did in 1967 by entering the old bendel..... angry
So you are yet to accept that there are SS indigenes,loyal to ipob/Biafra?

You are lucky am in a good mood today.
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by coolitempa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
vayne:

So you are yet to accept that there are SS indigenes,loyal to ipob/Biafra?

You are lucky am in a good mood today.

I am yet to see any notable SS person or association...pledge their loyalty to ipod miscreants....even one...I have not seen... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by vayne(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

I am yet to see any notable SS person or association...pledge their loyalty to ipod miscreants....even one...I have not seen... grin
Miscreants,you will never find......keep searching!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by AbleGodAlways: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op Zika virus in action.
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by loopman: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Mynd44, why is this fake news still up here? I thought Nairaland isn't meant to spread propaganda?

An opinion. IPOB have been threatening Nigeria in the last few days, it's possible they are behind these late violence. Who stands to gain if Nigeria becomes ungovernable? No be IPOB? grin grin cheesy
Una just dey deny the obvious. IPOB bombed Benin-city.

1 Like

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
mulattoclaro:
what's shitposting about it?

What you fail to understand is that the military clampdown you want won't be in the SE but in the creeks and riverine communities in the Delta.

When your awusa jihadist kill Niger Deltans and claim that they are killing IPOB.

You see why I have always said you Edos do not belong in the Niger Delta but Kogi north.

Next time you should separate your blind and misguided hate in addition to your sycophant ways before commenting on Niger Delta issues.

If anything that explosion could be rudimentary TNT dynamite used by Edo criminals in their bank raids.

Never ever address issues in the Delta in your life.
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
deejayALFY:

source pls

Commonsense.com
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by HugoChavezJr(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
ZombieNation:

What you fail to understand is that the military clampdown you want won't be in the SE but in the creeks and riverine communities in the Delta.

When your awusa jihadist kill Niger Deltans and claim that they are killing IPOB.

You see why I have always said you Edos do not belong in the Niger Delta but Kogi north.

Next time you should separate your blind and misguided hate in addition to your sycophant ways before commenting on Niger Delta issues.

If anything that explosion could be rudimentary TNT dynamite used by Edo criminals in their bank raids.

Are you that stupid? Reports state that a man named Emeka was responsible. Anyways, the blast isn't as bad as most people are making it out to be.

1 Like

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
HugoChavezJr:

Are you that stupid? Reports state that a man named Emeka was responsible. Anyways, the blast isn't as bad as most people are making it out to be.

Pls try not to insult me next time.

I just aired my own view point.

I have never come across any article mentioning Emeka and even if there was, nobody knows the reasons they had explosives and it will be very wrong to castigate a whole people based on tha actions of one individual.

TNT and other explosives have proferilated our nation today just like assault rifles.

Criminals readily deploy them in bank raids where they are used to blow up vaults.

To state that this is IPOB planing a major terror attack on oil installations is highly misguided.

Do not play into the hands of the jihadists.

They are desperate for a war in the Niger Delta and not the SE.

At the end of the day it is in the same riverine areas that they will say they are fighting IPOB.

The same IPOB that has never been known for any terror attack other than street protests.

Use your brain or someone else will use it for you.

3 Likes

Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by HugoChavezJr(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
ZombieNation:

Pls try not to insult me next time.

I just aired my own view point.

I have never come across any article mentioning Emeka and even if there was, nobody knows the reasons they had explosives and it will be very wrong to castigate a whole people based on tha actions of one individual.

TNT and other explosives have proferilated our nation today just like assault rifles.

Criminals readily deploy them in bank raids where they are used to blow up vaults.

To state that this is IPOB planing a major terror attack on oil installations is highly misguided.

Do not play into the hands of the jihadists.

They are desperate for a war in the Niger Delta and not the SE.

At the end of the day it is in the same riverine areas that they will say they are fighting IPOB.

The same IPOB that has never been known for any terror attack other than street protests.

Use your brain or someone else will use it for you.

I didn't say that IPOB had anything to do with the blast.
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
HugoChavezJr:

I didn't say that IPOB had anything to do with the blast.

Isn't that what this thread is all about?
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ARIZONA123(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
loopman:

Amadi Collins, the ponmo lips welder cheesy cheesy cheesy
IPOB miscreant. You must attach a name to anyone giving Ipob headache on NL, what name would you attach to me?
coolitepma is your new nightmare. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bastard son of ogogoro drinker
. General scatter. You scarce this days ooo. Congrat on ur new kid
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by mulattoclaro(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
ZombieNation:

**** Who are you to say who's a Niger deltan or not? I pity for you and your likes. PMB is a no nonsense General unlike that woman called Gej. You and your likes will see pepper. So cos I don't support ipob I'm now kogi north? **** Where and where have you visited in edo state to say they're not niger deltans? Edo north is different from Edo south. Check google ****
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
From what I can garner from this shill thread, is that there is a desperate campaign of calumny to cause disharmony between the Niger Delta and Biafrans.

In this regard they hope to paint the IPOB movement as terrorist and from there open another jihad front in the Niger Delta to both tame the people and corner their resources.

The north is not happy with the voting pattern in both the Niger Delta and SE. They are the only smart ones knowing what the outcome of the elections means which in effect is a new political solidarity between the two aforementioned regions.

From this political solidarity they expect opposition and it so happens that one of these two regions is the cash cow.

All these lame threads on Nairaland can not stop the movement .
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by ZombieNation: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
mulattoclaro:
shut that your disease infested mouth. Who are you to say who's a Niger deltan or not? I pity for you and your likes. PMB is a no nonsense General unlike that woman called Gej. You and your likes will see pepper. So cos I don't support ipob I'm now kogi north? You must be the biggest dumbo of the century. Where and where have you visited in edo state to say they're not niger deltans? Edo north is different from Edo south. Check google and stop displaying your stupidity here.

Your rantings show that you can never be part of Niger Delta.

Don't confuse south south region with Niger Delta(to which Edo does not belong to) .

You can insult as much as you want but you and I know that no right thinking Niger Deltan ( and not some confused edo mulato birthed for papers) will support jihad on their region.

Now take your weak argument out of here.
Re: The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday by mulattoclaro(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
**** We have already made our stance clear. We say no to biafra. Yesterday's explosion was the handiwork of you and your fellow ipob rascals and not jihadists. The long arm of the law would soon catch up with you and your kind. Niger Delta consists of six states and it's also known as the SS. Don't have time to argue with an ipob rascal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility / 13 Pix To Show That Nigeria Police Have Left Their Core Mandate / 17 Presidential Results Released So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.