Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her (1485 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by ofofoCEO(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Makeup is science - Leonardo Da Vince

This before and after photos has got many people calling likening me to the Female Hip hop sensation....

So many of my family and friends say I look just like her with or without makeup on.

Source: http://amebohub.com/2016/02/03/checkout-this-viral-makeup-causing-controversy/

Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun ishilove Donsmith123

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by PHEMIEY(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
ain't much of a transformation nw

mk up or not...this bae is bae

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by medexico(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
I hate make up

I don't get attracted to girls in make up

But this babe is pretty without the make up

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by Solodembe: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
The girl kukuma fine before sef

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by Sunnypar(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
ofofoCEO:
Makeup is science - Leonardo Da Vince

This before and after photos has got many people calling on Buhari to probe the female makeup industry as many guys have been thrown off balance and scammed by the art.

Source: http://amebohub.com/2016/02/03/checkout-this-viral-makeup-causing-controversy/

Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun ishilove Donsmith123
I hate make up.
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by DONSMITH123(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2016
the lady is pretty aside make up
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by Samitah: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Fine girl, better pikin
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by Phemmy99(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
walahi,d babe fine...forget make up
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
There is nothing wrong with make up. Its a girly thing. Like the poster's above have said, she is good looking.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by dubylhover(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
very true....c as you straight like Eva....WHR d curves dey? sad..
do you also have 6 pacs?
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by ellahzy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
u cute
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by favAMEBO(f): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
U fine pass Eva leave story
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by WaleyFem: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
O. P wait you are kidding right? ? angry cool
Re: A Nairalander vs Eva Alordiah: they say I look like her by SurefireAsoOke: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
BrB

(1) (Reply)

See The Completely N@ked Of This Beautiful Girl / See Singer,Niyola's Response To An Insultive Fan (PHOTOS) / See The Beautiful Woman Teebillz Called Witch....tiwa Savage's Mum(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.