Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Penastory: Wine Or Cream (18+) Story Of A Quckie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penastory: Wine Or Cream (18+) Story Of A Quckie (2345 Views)

Syncityng Publisher Series With Servio Gbadamosi, CEO Of Wine Press Publishing / Read: +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Wine Or Cream (18+) Story Of A Quckie by Abisoyee(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/03/wine-or-cream-18/

Sex with Kelvin had been unintentional. We were just two friends that never saw each other romantically not to mention that as at the time we first met, he was seeing someone. He was just the guy that made me laugh and was comfortable being himself around me. Then things changed.

Kelvin called me up one late afternoon sounding distraught and said I should meet him at one of our favourite hangout spots, KFC by Sabo and judging from the tone of his voice, there was something wrong with him. I didn’t ask him why he was calling me in the middle of the afternoon and sounding like the world was coming to an end, we were just that close now. I got there and met him looking gloomy like his entire world had just crashed and he soon told me what happened, his girlfriend Natasha had broken up with him just two days after her twenty-seventh birthday. He had given her a Toyota Camry as a birthday gift despite the fact that they had been dating for less than a year. Since she collected the car with all glee and pleasure, he had assumed that she was going to accept his marriage proposal but she turned him down. Following his proposal she had informed him she was leaving the country in about two weeks for her postgraduate studies and didn’t plan on returning to Nigeria for at least another five years. She had not even told him of her plans, it was apparent she had just been stringing him all along. My heart went out to him.

Days went by and the breakup between Natasha and Kelvin drew me closer to him as I became not only his friend but also his one source of comfort. I was always there for him whenever he needed to talk, hang out and we got even closer than we were before. It was only natural that Kelvin was going to transfer his attention from Natasha.

I had gone to Kelvin’s house on a Saturday morning to pick him up for a movie at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas in Lekki but he was not yet ready. He said he had overslept and I should give him a second to quickly prepare. I settled myself into a chair and picked up a magazine while he went to have his bath and dress up and then it happened. Kelvin came out of his bedroom with nothing but a towel tied around his waist. He had two shirts in his hand, “Which of these two should I wear?” he asked. I stared quizzically at the cream coloured shirt that was in his right hand and the wine coloured one he held in his left hand.

“Just wear one damn it,” I snapped and shut the magazine I had been reading. I walked to him and looked more closely at the shirts mumbling under my breath “it’s not like I am your girlfriend that you should be bothered about how you look.”

“But you could be,” he said. He had apparently overheard me and I raised my eyebrows at him in mock horror. I don’t know what took over me but then I did something crazy.

“Your girlfriend? You think I would want to be your girlfriend with this your small thing right?” With that I tugged playfully at his towel and it came loose leaving him standing naked in front of me. I stepped back, shocked at what I had done, Kelvin and I were close but I had never seen him naked before. Unruffled he took his dick in his hand and playfully shook it at me.

“This small thing ehen? Does this look like it is small?” My eyes went involuntarily to the dick that he was holding in his hand and I saw that even half limp, it looked like it was at least five inches long. Trying to hide my embarrassment, I laughed and tried to cover up with bravado so he couldn’t see the effect that his dick was having on me

“Yes, is that not all there is to it?” I was very close to him so I could smell the soap he had used to bath.

“That is not all to it,” he replied and closed the gap between us. I should have turned and gone back to my position on the chair but I didn’t, instead I stood and watched him. He took my hand and closed it to his dick before using his right hand to draw me closer. My breasts were crushed against his hard, naked chest and when his lips brushed mine, I opened my mouth eagerly like a cat that had a bowl of milk dropped in front of it. I felt a stirring in my hand and without looking, knew that his dick was beginning to get hard in my mouth. It was like I had never been kissed before as his tongue delved into my mouth and I kissed him back, my nails racking his still somewhat wet back. He pressed me closer to him and I dropped the shirts that I had collected from him for inspection.

There were no words said as he lifted me off my feet and put me against the arm rest of the chair I had just stood up from. He was like an excited kid with a gift of chocolate that had been wrapped in too many boxes as he yanked at my blouse and brought out one of my breasts. He squeezed it roughly with one hand even as I began to jerk on his dick which had grown rock hard in my hand, all the while still kissing him back as fiercely as he was kissing me.

His other hand was looking for the zipper of the trouser I was wearing and when he finally found it, he tugged down on it roughly before hooking his finger into the waistband of the trouser. He pulled it down just to give him enough access, he didn’t need everything off. He moved aside my pant with two fingers and entered me in a quick stroke. I gasped from the sheer pleasure of it. His thrusts were a bit awkward because of our position but neither of us cared, we just had to get this burning desire satiated and as he went in and out of me, my hand explored his body frantically. How come I had not noticed that he had such a well-developed body before? How come I didn’t know that he smelt this good? As my hand explored his body, he kept on riding fast like the movement of my hands was me urging him on.

He pulled out of me and drew me up against the wall. He bent me over without saying a word and pushing aside the barrier of my pant again, he reentered me and began to pummel me from behind. My hair was all over my face while my one loose breasts dangled in rhythm with his thrusts. This new position meant that I could meet his thrust, and every time he pulled out to slam into me again, I would move my ass and smash back so that I met him halfway. He obviously liked that because he soon pulled both of us to the bare floor and taking me by the hips began to slam me while I sat atop his dick. This was like the bouncing castle that my father had never taken me to as a kid but I was sure that this was much more fun than that which I had cried for in my childhood days. With me riding his cock, I soon knew he was close to as his finger dug into my skin and I felt like he was practically lifting me into the air before slamming me on his dick again. With a quick movement, he pulled out and taking my mouth close to his dick, he jerked on his dick twice before his cum came spurting out in quick ropes all over my face. As he branded my face with his seed, I played with the nipple of my free breasts till I saw he had no jitz left in him any more.

He stared at my face that was covered in his cum and he smiled slyly before saying slyly, “I think I would take the wine, you just took all the cream.”

Find more interesting stuffs on www.penastory.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Practising Success Habits / 2014/2015 Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List / National Dead Writers' Week - Society Of Young Nigerian Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.