Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing (14676 Views)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing by optional1(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
We don abeg
Re: Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing by ePUNK: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
chesterlee:
Nawah!!!

E be like Bubu carry badluck dey spread everywhere!

[b][/b]please be reasonable...dont be an slowpoke
Re: Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing by starlingbawa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
I thank God for his mercies!!! I came out yesterday evening too, and I tell you it wasn't easy. As soon as we took off from my location, we couldn't see 'Jack'. The pilot had to descend to 1000 -1500Feet and we managed to make it to warri.

The weather was that bad and has been bad for over a week.

Guys!, it wasn't easy. I'm just glad to be back home.

Some of the many risks we are faced with in The O & G Industry!

Thank God no life was lost today!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Amazing Locations To Hike In Nigeria And Their Heights / NAMA Explains Why Some Airlines Are Avoiding Nigeria’s Airspace / Terror Attack: NRC Suspends Lagos-kano, Ajaokuta Train Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.