Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M (1491 Views)

Life With Dogs Is Too Wonderful. / Which Of The Following Dogs Is A Pure Caucasian Ovcharka / Help, One Of My Dogs Is Going Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by Frankicent(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
I Don't if I should call them end time dogs. Most of you might think it's 3D photos or Photoshop but it's REAllll. Seun, lalasticala and other admin move this to front page
In an undercover laboratory in Vancouver, Scientists have found a way to cross humans with dogs, to cater for a
market of very rich people who like collecting unique pets. Dr. Paul Bradshaw, 54, from the Hartman Collinge Institute explains “There is only so much you can buy a person who has it all. This is better than buying
your loved one a iphone 6!”
Animal rights groups are up in arms, as Pauline Crosby, 34, activist with the Animal Defense League explains “If one my children saw these creatures, they’d scared half to death. Imagine one of them sucking on
your toes, in a dark alley”.
Dr Bradshaw explains some of the advantages having Human/Dog hybrids,
“they’re obviously very intelligent and their vocal cords are functional. This
means, not only can they keep you company like a dog can, they can read
you bed time stories and answer the iPhone for you” One of these hybrids would set you back around 50 million dollars. Not
only are they being sold in North America, but there are orders for them in Manchester, Cardiff and London and probably coming to a city near you. What do you think?

Source for prove: www.huttingtonpost.info/human-hybrids-are-real-these-pets-are-actually-being-sold-now-to-the-super-rich/

Re: Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by Sparrow13: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
You mean the can read ?

Oh LORD let you kingdom come
Re: Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by Prodeegee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
All of u will just be bringing orisirisi images sha. Human hybrid ko. Photoshop hybrid ni
Re: Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nope they aren't real, just sculptures from 2009

Read more : hoax-alert.leadstories.com/000421-this-is-not-real-human-dog-hybrids-are-a-hoax.html
Re: Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by 14teenK: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wat in the Heck's name is dis.....so Gross..........thi shiiitt can't be real
Re: Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M by derbybliz(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
For goodness sake I believe we all did Biology at a point in sec. skul....it can't be possible because human beings and dogs dnt share the same DNA....jst like telling me abt a LION&DOG hybrid....

(1) (Reply)

Fortress Foods. Frozen Edible Chicken / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / Bullmastiff Pure Breed Puppies For Sale In Jos Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.