Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? (2018 Views)

Tyga - Feel Me (CDQ) Ft. Kanye West / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by Voy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
There are so many things wrong with this picture. 1. He's sitting beside the devil. 2. He's wearing a crown of thorns like my Jesus did. 3. One of the girls represents a snake. 4. He calls himself yeezus similar to Jesus or he refers himself as j-hova as in Jehovah. 5. Last but not the least there is an upside down cross! Young people really need to pay attention to who they listen or look up too. I'm so sick of people thinking they are God, or calling their self Jesus. No one absolutely no one is worthy of that name. Young people be careful what you fill your spirit and heart with. This world is not your home, YOU ARE a child of the most high king. God is soon returning for his bride. We need to stand up and declare who God really is. If this photo is edited it doesn't hide the fact that kanye does mock God. #theresanarmyrisingup #fillmeupGod

Re: Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by IamRespected: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin whr kanye left hand dy go Kim must see this grin
Re: Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by Boybrano(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have never been his fan so I don't care whether he f**ks the devil
Re: Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by Kenzico(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
I was once Kanye's fan when he sang "Jesus Walks" but ever since he became blasphemous.....I turned my liking from him
Re: Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
he living his life, calling himself a god? wearing crown, doing what he does best... does it in anyway affect u negatively?
Re: Photo: Kanye West Dinning With The Devil ?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
I sold my soul to the devil.
I know it's a crappy deal.
But least it comes with a few toys like a happy meal - Kanye West

(1) (Reply)

9ice Sings For Babatunde Raji Fashola(re-elect Brf 2011) / Frank D’nero – Ghetto Love Ft. Timaya & Wrecoba (video) / Fj D King Feat Timaya “oh My Lover Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.