Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (37270 Views)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by johnson232: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hunnydropps:

The SHAME is that you reply a person ignorantly when I didnt even post anything mean or derogatory to anyone here. I just shared my experience. 

Did u even read the whole post or do you struggle with reading comprehension? 

I said he does it to be nice and give us freedom to browse BUT on top of that it can also be to protect our things of his own free will and I'm greatful to him for that! 

There are many reasons a man will carry a lady's bag and some gentlemen on this thread have admitted to being able to do it. Why not also ask and criticize them if they are seen as bodygaurds...since you like to make mouth? 

So why is it a shame...because a coward can't understand such a concept?
You're very rude...congratulations.
the bold isn't true... i'm just being blunt.

u making it seem as if u women are compelled to carry handbags.

why hold something that might hinder u from using your hands freely?
there is absolute no reason for a man to carry a woman's handbag, except on critical ground like accident and the likes, because she wasn't forced.

by the way, isn't the handbag part of a woman's dress? just asking...
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by savanto: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
OXYGEN01:
This post has nothing to do with Ghana so why in the first place should Ghana's name be mentioned?

If you are a Ghanian and feel offended by my assertion of Ghana, i apologize. It was not intentional. I once read a seemingly true life story by a nairalander last year "There and back on time" and i remembered somewhere in his story that he narrated his first visit to Ghana and a lady he had just met on the beach and was wooing asked him to carry her handbag and follow her. It was a culture-shock to me.

A few months later, a friend of mine visited me here in naija from Ghana (a Nigerian based in Ghana) When he was recounting the vast distinction between Ghana and Nigeria culture, i was bewildered to say the least. I would love to visit Ghana someday and learn how they live. I think it is very interesting to learn about other people's culture and tradition.

Have a lovely weekend.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
He said he already said an he did.
He said the guy was a house boy.Uh what does that mean
I am breaking up with both of you. Its over
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
I am breaking up with both of you. Its over
Baby don't go!! cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Baby don't go!! cheesy
okay will try and come back on the 15 of Feb
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
okay will try and come back on the 15 of Feb
After Valentines day? Then you better not come back at angryall.Goodbye!
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
After Valentines day? Then you better not come back at angryall.Goodbye!
okay what do you want?
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
okay what do you want?
The list is long but I'll shorten it .I want a white Benz cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
The list is long but I'll shorten it .I want a white Benz cheesy
it's okay but I will need u to come pick it up at my house or else forget it
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
it's okay but I will need u to come pick it up at my house or else forget it
Okay. I'll come with Young.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay. I'll come with Young.
Nooo only you oo
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
Nooo only you oo
If Young can't come, I won't come.
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
[b]If Young can't come, I won't come.[thj/b]
you don't need it then
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
vict505:
you don't need it then
tongue
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by vict505(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Double post,ugh
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by Spybradd: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Which initial post?
Did i mentioned anything dat has to do with sex?
Just say it's d best nd only comment u can come up with
Keep on forming Street
NIGGA RAW
hey fanccie,nice pic bu i know thats na ur hair...hehe..... #niccah raw
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by myfantasies(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

hey fanccie,nice pic bu i know thats na ur hair...hehe.....
#niccah raw
For crying out loud d whole world knows that that's not my real hair
Re: Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... by obils2: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:
but she is not carrying anything na...... hand dey pain am?
nothing is wrong dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.