Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl (1270 Views)

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
There is a remote village of the Pokot tribe in kenya whose elders just appealed to the public in general to help them with information of how to deal with this strange happening. It is the first time they are hearing of it in the village:

"14-year-old set to marry ‘lightening’ in W. Pokot County

By K24 Tv Date: February 03, 2016
0 0 0
14-year-old set to marry ‘lightening’ in W. Pokot County

In an incident never seen before, residents of West Pokot were treated to a weird ceremony in which a 14 year old girl is set to be married to ‘Yelat’ meaning lightening.

The ‘lightening’ suitor who only makes himself visible to the 14 year old girl and her siblings has apparently pestered the family over a long period of time, forcing them to sell their property and run away with the hope that he will leave them alone.

http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.ke/k24-tv/196898/14-year-old-set-to-marry-lightening-in-w-pokot-county/

What do you think this is about Gatiano?
Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by gatiano(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
I saw the youtube video, but I don't understand what the people are saying except that of the correspondent, speaking in English and obviously been controlled.

It is just initiation time. 14 is the age of the initiation in Africa, She would go on a 40 days walk into the wild with no food except that which She would be able to get for herself. In this work, She would get in touch with her multitude self i.e Her various past and her future too. She is going to become a teacher of ancient African knowledge and science.

People like Patrice Malidoma Some, Naba Lamousa Morodinibig, Sobonfu Some and a few of Ifa Priests in Nigeria goes for the same initiation.
Remember the Kikuyu lady, Where do you think she got all those information? It is the same way and more.

So to me, It is no man coming, just an Elder who has choosen to pass the knowledge to her.

Muafrika2:
There is a remote village of the Pokot tribe in kenya whose elders just appealed to the public in general to help them with information of how to deal with this strange happening. It is the first time they are hearing of it in the village:

0 0 0

In an incident never seen before, residents of West Pokot were treated to a weird ceremony in which a 14 year old girl is set to be married to ‘Yelat’ meaning lightening.

The ‘lightening’ suitor who only makes himself visible to the 14 year old girl and her siblings has apparently pestered the family over a long period of time, forcing them to sell their property and run away with the hope that he will leave them alone.

http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.ke/k24-tv/196898/14-year-old-set-to-marry-lightening-in-w-pokot-county/

Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
gatiano:
I saw the youtube video, but I don't understand what the people are saying except that of the correspondent, speaking in English and obviously been controlled.

It is just initiation time. 14 is the age of the initiation in Africa, She would go on a 40 days walk into the wild with no food except that which She would be able to get for herself. In this work, She would get in touch with her multitude self i.e Her various past and her future too. She is going to become a teacher of ancient African knowledge and science.

People like Patrice Malidoma Some, Naba Lamousa Morodinibig, Sobonfu Some and a few of Ifa Priests in Nigeria goes for the same initiation.
Remember the Kikuyu lady, Where do you think she got all those information? It is the same way and more.

So to me, It is no man coming, just an Elder who has choosen to pass the knowledge to her.

Hmm. That means the girl must be from a line of ancient traditional diviners. Makes sense.

The story is on all the major networks here and here is some of the information the villagers were giving on different outlets;

- he appears and disappears into thin air, once in every two days. Only she can see him. Her mother has seen him once, where he spoke of the intended marriage, but he disappeared right in front of her.

- He says he is "lightening"

- At first he gave the girl money, 1000 Kenya Shillings, she said no. He kept increasing the money and added it to 30, 000. He told her to take it as he saw her parents are not well off. She kept saying no.

- Today, Wednesday, he had declared it was the day he was going to marry her. (News cameras were there for the purpose.)

- The parents are so scared that they've moved from their house. Their daughter is always pointing to a chair and saying, "here he is". She also sees him in the company of her parents and she thinks they have come to an agreement with her. Her sister has seen and talked to him too.

- He did not show up today for his w Ed dding (probably prefers a private wedding angry )
Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by gatiano(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
There is nobody to show up. If it is not an Elder from her ancestral lineage, Then it is simply her(The girl), A male version of herself. She can't run anywhere, even if she goes 100ft below ground in siberia guarded by all the weapons that there is, The Man will keep coming because the girl has activated that part of her mind.

The marriage means to become one with, Like Jesus said He is one with the Creator(That is marriage), Not marriage as we believe it to be now. Languages changes with tim, it evolves or devolves, In the present world stage, it had devolved.

Lightening could be enlightment, "Yelat" Ye means to exist ot to live. Lat may mean lightening, Thus existing or living lightening. Her family would have to take her to their priest or shaman.

We Africans are all from a line of ancient traditional diviners, We just have different purposes.

Muafrika2:

Hmm. That means the girl must be from a line of ancient traditional diviners. Makes sense.

The story is on all the major networks here and here is some of the information the villagers were giving on different outlets;

- he appears and disappears into thin air, once in every two days. Only she can see him. Her mother has seen him once, where he spoke of the intended marriage, but he disappeared right in front of her.

- He says he is "lightening"

- At first he gave the girl money, 1000 Kenya Shillings, she said no. He kept increasing the money and added it to 30, 000. He told her to take it as he saw her parents are not well off. She kept saying no.

- Today, Wednesday, he had declared it was the day he was going to marry her. (News cameras were there for the purpose.)

- The parents are so scared that they've moved from their house. Their daughter is always pointing to a chair and saying, "here he is". She also sees him in the company of her parents and she thinks they have come to an agreement with her. Her sister has seen and talked to him too.

- He did not show up today for his w Ed dding (probably prefers a private wedding angry )

1 Like

Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by waldigit: 1:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

0 0 0

Gen 6:4
there were giants in the earth those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daugthers of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Jude1:6
and the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.

2 Likes

Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2016
waldigit:

Gen 6:4
there were giants in the earth those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daugthers of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Jude1:6
and the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.
I thought of that scripture too the moment I Heard the Story.

1 Like

Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Godsfamilymemba: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

I thought of that scripture too the moment I Heard the Story.

So you read the Bible and make this kind of post? The way you replied my post about those who don't believe in spirits was offensive and unchristian. I was just trying to check if you were muslim when I saw this. I forgive you anyway.
Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Godsfamilymemba:

So you read the Bible and make this kind of post? The way you replied my post about those who don't believe in spirits was offensive and unchristian. I was just trying to check if you were muslim when I saw this. I forgive you anyway.
My apologies to you only for offending you. I still judge the ones I did.

So what "kind of post" is this?
Re: A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl by Busybody2(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Mysteries...

(1) (Reply)

Who should name your new baby? / Can A Christian Own Slaves ? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.