Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts (1054 Views)

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by philsweb: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Three employees of Ecobank were on Tuesday arraigned in Lagos for allegedly stealing the sum of N2.8 million from customers’ accounts.
The three accused persons; Oluwatoyin Adetunji (41), Oluwatosin Obademi (32) and Olushola Ogunshina (39), are facing a three-count charge of conspiracy, forgery and stealing before the Tinubu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos Island.

details:http://www.reportsafrique.com/bank-fraud-3-ecobank-employees-steal-n2-8-million-from-customers-accounts/
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Really, this is serious
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by overdrive(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thieves that was how I left #2000 in my ecobank account and they continued to remove my money every month till it remained #300.whether they felt I have died I don't know

1 Like

Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its a normal thing in ecobank. They withdraw anyhow
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by uchman(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
overdrive:
Thieves that was how I left #2000 in my ecobank account and they continued to remove my money every month till it remained #300.whether they felt I have died I don't know

lol
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by peacengine(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
I need to close my account asap
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by yomi007k(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
EcoBank-

one of the worst banks in Nigeria.

Headquatres of all dem OLUs (Oluwatosin, Oluwatoyin, Olushola......OLUWOLE peeps.

I always pity their customers.

1 Like

Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by OVI75(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dere is hunger in the land.
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
3-0 its them

1 Like

Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by vikacydevato(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is good to be satisfied with what you have.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by eagleeye2: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
why wreck your career for such a paltry sum?
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by Karlovich: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
I no tell u, brown roofs disgracing nigeria since afonja sold ilorin

4 Likes

Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by nogames: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
overdrive:
same thing happen to my wife ooh, but i tell u that is their last supper from my family
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by kokoba8818: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2912580/ecobank-hands-over-3-fraudulent

reading through the stories, it is clear that fraud and malpractices will continue to plague the Nigerian banking sector. only a few banks will continue to work hard to expose the thieves in-house. Ecobank should continue to purge itself of such fraudulent staff.
Re: Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts by cr8tvt: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
kokoba8818:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912580/ecobank-hands-over-3-fraudulent

reading through the stories, it is clear that fraud and malpractices will continue to plague the Nigerian banking sector. only a few banks will continue to work hard to expose the thieves in-house. Ecobank should continue to purge itself of such fraudulent staff.
Nigerian banks and the police force must work more together if we are serious about curbing financial frauds. Most of the frauds in the banking system are done by insiders and only the banks themselves can discover and expose them. The police can then speedily conduct prosecution for the sinners to meet their waterloo.

(1) (Reply)

Staff Verification: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger – Investigation / FG Begins $1bn Clean-up Of Ogoni Next Month•to Embark On Fresh Arms Mop-up In ND / Atiku Abubakar’s Driver Involved In Car Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.