Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking (2195 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Your Check Engine Light May Be On And Also Blinking / FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) / A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by Nixo: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello guys,

I recently changed my power plugs and plug coils and i noticed that the gear selector of the other gears (i.e 3,2,1) light blinks at random in addition to the 'D' highlight when i drive . This problem occurs as often as i drive . What could be the cause ?
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

I recently changed my power plugs and plug coils and i noticed that the gear selector of the other gears (i.e 3,2,1) light blinks at random in addition to the 'D' highlight when i drive . This problem occurs as often as i drive . What could be the cause ?

only a scan can reveal.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by mayor2013: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

A scan would tell. If you are in lagos and you need to fix the problem call 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bbpin is 7BE1C522
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by fiddles86: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

Your Plugs. Change your plugs to original Hyundai plugs. You can buy from Hyundai service centre. (It happened to me and i went to hyundai. thats what they did. They also serviced my injector.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by diportivo: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
fiddles86:

Your Plugs. Change your plugs to original Hyundai plugs. You can buy from Hyundai service centre. (It happened to me and i went to hyundai. thats what they did. They also serviced my injector.

Hyundai manufactures plugs??

I didn't know dat o
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by shupzie: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Hi,
Where you able to resolve the issue and how?

(1) (Reply)

Why Mercedes Benz Cars Sale More Than Other Car Brands In Nigeria. / My Siena 2000 And Fuel Consumption / Various Ways By Which Internal Combustion Engines Can Be Classified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.