Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months (2484 Views)

Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) / Teenage Girl Strangled To Death In Rivers & Forced Into Septic Tank (Graphic Pic / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by sommybadoo: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
After she was reported to have died in a car
accident, the brother got rich. He had hidden
the gal in the septic tank for 4 years And every
day before going to work he had to check into the
tank. The house helper was surprised by this
regular act And one day when the brother went
out, the househelp had to check into the tank n
saw her boss's sis in there.....
What a world...

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by Zambux(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Heart of men
Thank God man no be God

1 Like

Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
cry cry cry pity for this lady...

That guy shud be bury alive in that septic tank! He don't deserve anything..

1 Like

Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by Karlovich: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm pretty sure the guy is one of the descendants of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by Luckylife(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Another story with the same picture. Which one to believe? First story was that the pictured boyfriend hid her in a pit for 8 months base On his ritual plans.

1 Like

Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by gozi542: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Liers... Na WA ooh. This news don hit front page before and the headlines says it was her boyfriend that concealed her in a pit why now BROTHERS. grin
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by slimport(f): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
sommybadoo:
After she was reported to have died in a car
accident, the brother got rich. He had hidden
the gal in the septic tank for 4 years And every
day before going to work he had to check into the
tank. The house helper was surprised by this
regular act And one day when the brother went
out, the househelp had to check into the tank n
saw her boss's sis in there.....
What a world...

CC: lalasticlala
What a wicked world...... see what he turned this fine girl into...... oh my God!.... he she also be kept in d same septic tank for 4 years.... after which he shud b sentenced to life imprisonment.... omo ale jatijati..... ika!
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by tunjiajayi: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Karlovich:
I'm pretty sure the guy is one of the descendants of oduduwa

Bastard child of amadioha.
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by smoby(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Everything for this country BA. Is fake even The storys...

The only thing that is real is politicians

And nigerian money laundry.

tongue
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by Vomm: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aaahhhhhrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
OP! U can lie oooooooo
Between you and Nigerian politicians, I don't know who lie pass.
Even devil get hope for this ur lie!
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by vikacydevato(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wicked brother.
Re: Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months by wiringdpt(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olodo, your subject says 4 months while your post says four years.

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Raped By My Own Father, My Uncle And His Friend”-lady Voiced Out / Breaking : One Million Boys Are Presently At Benson In Ikorodu / My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.