Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Assault And Indiscriminate Checking Of Phones By Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault And Indiscriminate Checking Of Phones By Police Officers (569 Views)

Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assault And Indiscriminate Checking Of Phones By Police Officers by syndrum(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
I Received this message on whatsapp today....Kindly read and comment..
The message goes to COMPLAINT RESPONSE UNIT(CRU) NIGERIA POLICE FORCE( Force Headquarters, Abuja) . directed to AIG Patrick D. Dukumor
In respect of the News bulletin released on 5th January 2016 prohibiting the habit of indiscriminate checking of personal information on mobile phones of members of the public by police officers.
It's of great insult to the entire executive body that was built to uphold law actually made an order and couldn't be obeyed and followed by the police officers especially The SARS.
The report had been made to the CRU by the citizen most especially from Oyo, Delta,Ogun,Ekiti,Edo,Lagos,Rivers and so on but it was embarrassing on 28-01-2016 and 03-02-2016 that i was on mainland and Abeokuta in Lagos state and Ogun state respectively on my photographic research when i was been embarrassed by this same police officers, SARS on my privacy. I was embarrassed as i was held like a thief . They were all insulting me to be an internet fraudster . It was after they had ransacked my phone without any incriminating exhibit that they had to let me go. I was molested with rounds of slaps with no one to report to at the moment.
After many few hours many youth came out to fight for my cause but off they had gone.
If the people that are assigned for the welfarism of the citizens of Nigeria are the one in charge of bribery, molestation,committing assault even in public, then it's the right of all youth to take law into their hands if search warrant can't be shown by any police officer .
It's time to face the police force and fight back
please pass this till it reach CRU. Thanks for reading

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Nabbed With Little Girl's Head / Another Fulani Herdsmen's Attack On 4 Villages, Benue State. / Comments A Man Made About The Little Boy Who Was Brutalized By His Step-mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.