Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES (3612 Views)

Mid-week Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Mobebi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good Evening all...

Apply for these vacancies... Positions in Lagos, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt and Abuja.....

CLICK TO APPLY; http://www.senenablog.com/vacancies-for-wednesday-6/

(1)-POSITION: Commercial Lawyer

Industry: Legal

Must have a minimum of 5years work experience in commercial law.
The ideal candidate must have experience working on complex commercial transactions and be able to work with very little supervision.
She/he must be smart, intelligent, personable with excellent communication and Presentation skills.

Salary is negotiable.

(2)- POSITION: Mechanical Engineer

A newly established manufacturing plant is looking to recruit smart, intelligent, young mechanical engineers with maximum of 2 years work experience. She/he should have minimum of second upper class degree in mechanical engineering from a reputable university.

Full Training will be provided for the successful candidates.

Remuneration is competitive and commensurate with the position.

(3)- POSITION: HR Manager

Interested Candidates should have nothing less than 5 years hands on Experience, a University degree, professional qualifications will be an added advantages.

(4)-POSITION: Accountant at WoodLand Capital Markets

Minimum Qualification: B.Sc.

(5)-POSITION: Chief Financial Officer

Industry: Emergency Rescue Firm

Candidate MUST be a chartered Accountant, conversant with IFRS –
Have at least 7 years Finance experience with at least 4 years in a managerial capacity.

(6)-POSITION: Field Service Manager

Industry: Production (Packaging Machinery)

Requirements:

The Candidate must have an engineering academic background
At least with a 2-3 years’ prior experience as a Service Engineer/ Technician in the Packaging Industry.
A degree in Business Administration

(7)- POSITION: Recent Opportunities at Tedikom Wireless Limited

Industry: Information Technology/Telecommunication

Job Type: Permanent

Application Deadline: Feb. 10, 2016

Tedikom Wireless Limited – An emerging indigenous software development and mobile telecommunications company is requesting for applications for the following vacancies in her Lagos & Uyo offices.

WEB DEVELOPERS / APPLICATION PROGRAMMERS

Essential Skills

Vast knowledge in PHP and Java
Strong interface design skills using HTML5, CSS3,
Familiar with Phone Gap
Experience with Javascript
Experience on web service integration with Restful API ( JSON, XML)
Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
Experience building web and native apps
Experience using social media APIs
Excellent debugging and optimization skills

Education:

OND/HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science or other related discipline

Experience:

3+ years web development experience
2+ years of PHP experience
2+ years experience with e-commerce websites
Experience writing custom web application and software required

DATA ANALYST

Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Candidate must be available to work weekends (Saturday)

SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVES

Job Description

Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Instant on-site post on our social media channels
Strategically establish campaigns that will significantly grow fan-base
Promote our brands and products via online platforms
To develop visual representation for our social media campaigns
To establish and use a range of captivating visual content on our social media platforms

Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Applicants should be between the ages of 22-24 years
Candidate must be available to work weekends

MARKETING EXECUTIVES

Requirements:

OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably business management/marketing or any equivalent qualification.
2 – 5 years working experience in sales/business development highly desirable
Good communication skills
Good IT skills (proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint)
Excellent communication and presentation skills – this is essential as it is a customer facing role
Strong organizational and planning skills
Excellent leadership – leadership experience from previous roles is desirable
Strong team player
Able to work under pressure and take responsibility
Self starter – can work effectively under little supervision and can use initiative
Strong numeracy skills – manager will be dealing with quotations and proposals regularly
Must not be more than 30years.

ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGERS

Job Description

Business planning
Project management
Financial management such as developing budgets, perform cost reduction research, handling accounts receivable/payable
Human Resources such as recruiting and training employees, processing payroll, report on employee performance
Office and facilities management
Clerical tasks
Writing contracts/proposals
Plan, direct, coordinate and prepare budget for facilities management.
Administer policies & procedures for events and coordinate activities for the company.
Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects.

Requirements

Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent problem solving and people skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficiency in MS Office
A B.Sc/ OND /SSCE holder
Applicants shouldn’t be more than 30 years of age

Note: All applicants must be residents of Lagos or Uyo or be willing to relocate immediately

(cool-POSITION: Cashiers at CCD Superstores

Industry: Retail

Application Deadline: Feb. 29, 2016

CCD Superstores – Part of the Nosak Group, CCD Superstores is a trading concern that focuses primarily on the importation and distribution of a wide range of consumer goods to end users, retailers, cooperative societies and sales outlets.

Job Descriptions

Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
Provides pricing information by answering questions.
Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.

(9)-POSITION: Search Product Manager at Exolve Technologies Limited

Application Deadline: April 5, 2016

Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.

Requirements

Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis,
Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
1+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
Knowledgeable in technology.
Work experience a strong plus.

(10)-POSITION: System/Server Administrators at Compovine Technologies Limited

Application Deadline: Feb. 16, 2016

Requirements

This includes Software/ERP Management and Administration.
A B.Sc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper Division in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field
A minimum of 6 years’ post NYSC cognate experience.

CLICK TO APPLY; http://www.senenablog.com/vacancies-for-wednesday-6/
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by troysam: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls can u hlp a brother in getting a factory work/ office assistant job around Sango Ota axis jst to support my part-time studying. I only have SSCE for now, nd am also very good that computer operation. Thank you.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Mobebi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
troysam:
Pls can u hlp a brother in getting a factory work/ office assistant job around Sango Ota axis jst to support my part-time studying. I only have SSCE for now, nd am also very good that computer operation. Thank you.

Will try my best, just keep checking, though i know i have posted some jobs of the category you stated.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am an electrical /electronics engineer with masters in engineering.Kindly assist me with a suitable position advert
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Mobebi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
I am an electrical /electronics engineer with masters in engineering.Kindly assist me with a suitable position advert

Good evening,

Kindly check today's vacancies posted... click my name.. i posted some vacancies that suit your discipline..
All the best. better stil click on this link to check them http://www.senenablog.com/vacancies-for-today-thursday-4th-february/
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by 12345DKO(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please Sir help with factory work or office assistant job. I'm still an undergraduate running a part time program. Thank you Sir.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Mobebi(m): 12:41am On Feb 05, 2016
12345DKO:
Please Sir help with factory work or office assistant job. I'm still an undergraduate running a part time program. Thank you Sir.

Ok Sir, will try my best, just keep checking up on my post.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by 12345DKO(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mobebi:

Ok Sir, will try my best, just keep checking up on my post.
Thank you Sir for your consideration.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by stevegreatest: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pls Sir
am a graduate of industrial chemistry and also having HSE 1,2,3 Certificate
kindly help a brother
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
am interested in the field service engineering role. am based in portharcourt, and can fit in into any engineering role. Am ready to relocate too if there's a good offer. am a petroleum engineer by qualifications but I have experiences in construction, and production. I also have experiences in industrial gases production, petroleum depot. am HSE certified, Really need a job. Cyrilfosy@gmail.com
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by uptoHim(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
My company needs a female HSE officer. You must be resident in Phc, with at least Level 3 certificate. PM me if you meet up with the above requirement.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by tunbebes(f): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have a bsc in estate mgt....would be glad if I can get a job in the property section of companies or a leading estate firm.
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by choo: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
uptoHim:
My company needs a female HSE officer. You must be resident in Phc, with at least Level 3 certificate. PM me if you meet up with the above requirement.

how about a guy with so many years of experience?
Re: February 3rd, MID-WEEK VACANCIES by pavicluv(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls I nEed a job just rounded up national deplomal am resident in portharcourt and ready to relocate

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 77RRI 2018 (73 Positions) / Graduate Trainees Recruitment For Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc. / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.