Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour (964 Views)

Miracle And Nina Step Out For Media Tour Together / Photos From Yemi Alade's 29th Birthday Party / Photos From Yemi Alade’s 27th Birthday Party Yesterday (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016

Ahead of the release of her 2nd studio album ''Mama Africa'' scheduled t be released in March 2016, The Johnny crooner has embarked on media tour in Nairaobi, Kenya to promote her work.

The Nigerian songstress kicked off the media tour on February 2nd and she will wrap up on February 4th tomorrow.

She has already been interviewed on HBR 103.5 Fm, Capital Fm 98.4, kiss Fm 100.3, one Fm 97.1, Hot Fm 96.0, Radio Citizen 106.7, Radio Maisha 102.7.

See photos from the tour below...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bWY1tcWvURg/VrI5oFl9yfI/AAAAAAAATmU/8JZ1d6XV2D4/s1600/yemi-alade.jpg[/img]

Gist By Lasgidi Online

Source: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/yemi-alade-embarks-on-media-tour-of.html

Photo Credit: https://www.instagram.com/yemialade/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by HungerBAD: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yemi.

Anytime I want to say she is pretty,my eyes are always drawn to whatever she is carrying on her head that looks like hair.

And I am always forced to keep my mouth closed. How does she walk around with such weight on her head?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by kingofchess(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
sexy yemi...my crush before
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by Elosky20: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
who cares. hw does dis change the price of garri in the market
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by babywhite(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
The hair style grin
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
checking the hairstyle.... confused
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by pyyxxaro: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
I know say she must do the Cobra style for head
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Yemi.

Anytime I want to say she is pretty,my eyes are always drawn to whatever she is carrying on her head that looks like hair.

And I am always forced to keep my mouth closed. How does she walk around with such weight on her head?

I'm sure its not as heavy as you think.
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by SurefireAsoOke: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Issokay..........
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I know say she must do the Cobra style for head
gringringrin
Re: Photos From Yemi Alade Kenya Media Tour by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
BREAKING NEWS...
Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced
that a very dangerous snake had just been
discovered. Scientists claim that the snake is an
enhanced specie of the reptile family.
According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5cm in length every time it feeds and it feeds every 30seconds or less. This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by
weapon except it bites itself. Surprising huh?
Scientists claim that's the only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this snake can be killed. This is the most poisonous and deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of man. This snake can only be found in Nokia torchlight mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia.
Thanks for carefully and patiently reading this through. You can now go back to what you were doing!!! ...

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Slays In New Picture / Don Jazzy Looking Like A Walking Money Bag In New Dapper Photo / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Daughter North West At 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.