Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? (2618 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / 5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
If you watch Orange is the New Black, then you would know what I am talking about. The women in Prison sell their dirty pants. This business already exists worldwide but I want to start this business in Nigeria. My question to you men/women who want to purchase dirty underwear, how much are you willing to pay for it? I want to start this business asap. Thank you. kiss kiss
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
#fact1; it's a movie. #fact2; its foreign... do you get that sentiment dumbass

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
hugogerrard:
#fact1; it's a movie. #fact2; its foreign... do you get that sentiment dumbass

This business already exists worldwide but I want to start this business in Nigeria. It is a new venture I want to start in Nigeria angry angry angry
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by lovely17(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will buy it #1500 but what's the last price and wheres the commodity

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
lovely17:
I will buy it #1500 but what's the last price and wheres the commodity

I'm still doing research but the final price will include cost of shipping and price of the item, then my profit. It will be online I believe.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
fart:

This business already exists worldwide but I want to start this business in Nigeria. It is a new venture I want to start in Nigeria angry angry angry
#Nigeria.... man... u sure a dumbass indeed.... wonders who gon purchase yo stuff in a mediocre place like #Nigeria.... #growup
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
hugogerrard:
#Nigeria.... man... u sure a dumbass indeed.... wonders who gon purchase yo stuff in a mediocre place like #Nigeria.... #growup

Your rants are irrelevant. #failtroll
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by dnacrystal: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
What will the dirty undies now be used for if I may ask? Do you wash it and resell as okrika undies or what?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
dnacrystal:
What will the dirty undies now be used for if I may ask? Do you wash it and resell as okrika undies or what?

There are some people who derive sexual pleasure from smelling dirty undies. I wont wash it. I will just wear it for about 1-3 days straight and mail it to them for whatever they want to use it for. If you google this Im sure youll understand better

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by dnacrystal: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
fart:

There are some people who derive sexual pleasure from smelling dirty undies. I wont wash it. I will just wear it for about 1-3 days straight and mail it to them for whatever they want to use it for. If you google this Im sure youll understand better
oh. wow
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by lovely17(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
fart:

I'm still doing research but the final price will include cost of shipping and price of the item, then my profit. It will be online I believe.
hehehehe okay oh I ll be expectant
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by babz510(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sexual pleasure frm smelling undies?? .. "Were re oo" ..e no ft work in nigerria ..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Cribking1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is Nigeria and such trade cant work. You will be tagged as diabolic or fetish! You can look for customers in the Yankee.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by babz510(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
I trust ma yoruba pple dy ll say u won use am collet dia star grin
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
What the Fvck do I want to do with your dirty pant?

fart:
If you watch Orange is the New Black, then you would know what I am talking about. The women in Prison sell their dirty pants. This business already exists worldwide but I want to start this business in Nigeria. My question to you men/women who want to purchase dirty underwear, how much are you willing to pay for it? I want to start this business asap. Thank you. kiss kiss
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
fart:

Your rants are irrelevant. #failtroll
go on with ya biz. sorry to disturb anyway

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Booty4me: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol good biz

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
hugogerrard:

Pants are different from panties. Op do you mean ur USED pants/trousers or what?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Unique9: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
i hope you won't lose your virginity through this biz?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
fart:
What of those infected by ebola, lassa fever, junction craw craw, hiv and aids fluid? How much will you sell them?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Unique9:
i hope you won't lose your virginity through this biz?

I don't understand.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2016
indigene:

What of those infected by ebola, lassa fever, junction craw craw, hiv and aids fluid? How much will you sell them?

hmm thats true. its at your own risk i guess but i may do a screening for employees i hire later on but i honesty cant test people for all the diseases in the world. Its all at your own risk
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Pants are different from panties. Op do you mean ur USED pants/trousers or what?

undies wink
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by naijafinest: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2016
No try am here oo. because den go carry ur pant go coven
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2016
There's so many useless people in the world and OP, you're one of them.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by NaijaProxyBase: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2016
And you think a mentally okay man will be deriving pleasure from smelling a woman's pant ?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by bestads(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Get ready to spend the peanuts you make from this business in visiting prayer houses and juju priests because someone like me will use your pant to destroy your star and destiny
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2016
bestads:
Get ready to spend the peanuts you make from this business in visiting prayer houses and juju priests because someone like me will use your pant to destroy your star and destiny

Do whatever you like with it. I don't mind.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2016
NaijaProxyBase:
And you think a mentally okay man will be deriving pleasure from smelling a woman's pant ?

It's not your place to judge.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by fart: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2016
HugoChavezJr:
There's so many useless people in the world and OP, you're one of them.

I liked your post. cool
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:06am On Feb 05, 2016
fart:

undies wink

Wow, I don't really think you will succeed in Nigeria. I know them very well.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? by juwoonn(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2016
babz510:
Sexual pleasure frm smelling undies?? .. "Were re oo" ..e no ft work in nigerria ..
i just dey laugh...wondering how e go take sell for 9ja.

Anyways make we dey observe

take this business to South Africa..u'll make more money there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start In Ado Ekiti ? / Food Take Away Packs / Where Would You By This Saisho 3-in-1 Blender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.