Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Enter Closeup Make Your Move Valentine Competition - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Enter Closeup Make Your Move Valentine Competition (562 Views)

Lovely Valentine Gifts For Him / Valentine Boat Cruise Special/perfect Weekend Getaway / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enter Closeup Make Your Move Valentine Competition by tvreporter: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Closeup Make Your Move - If you Can tell CloseUp in just 6 words your bold move to get close to your lover this valentine, you stand the chance of winning fabulous prize without purchasing any form to enter or win. So if you want to Make Your First Move this Valentine’s With CloseUp, i am going to each you how.Closeup-Big-Win-Promo-2015

How To Make Your First Move this Valentine’s With CloseUp

All you need do is to Simply follow the procedures i have laid below to participate in the competition of CloseUp Make Your Valentine Move.\
To register, click >>> Closeup Make Your Move

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips I Have Used In Handling Event Photography / Ladies Can You Consider A Jumpsuit For An Event? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.