Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please Any Historian In The House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Any Historian In The House (449 Views)

Hot Brains In The House, Abeg Help Me Out With This Question.#500 Airtime Reward / Any Historian Here To Explain This? / Can Any Historian Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Historian In The House by Oolajumoke(f): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please any historian in the house. Am really having hard times studying this course.
Re: Please Any Historian In The House by abiolert(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
yea a lot of us. Really why is it difficult for you? I made a 2:1 in history and diplomatic studies even as a part timer. The first thing you have to do is to love the course, set your mind to it and tell yourself that you can do it. Read a lot of materials and try to understand how each of your lecturer ask questions in class.
You can add me on Watsaap wit this number let's chat now let's see if I can be of help. 08079127908.
Re: Please Any Historian In The House by Oolajumoke(f): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=abiolert post=42597969]yea a lot of us. Really why is it difficult for you? I made a 2:1 in history and diplomatic studies even as a part timer. The first thing you have to do is to love the course, set your mind to it and tell yourself that you can do it. Read a lot of materials and try to understand how each of your lecturer ask questions in class.
You can add me on Watsaap wit this number let's chat now let's see if I can be of help. 08079127908. Thanks so much will do as u have told me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paper-pencil Test Could Be Re-introduced In JAMB UTME – Minister Of Education / GMAT Past Questions And Answers Urgently Need Please Help / Someone Should Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.