Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,064 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change (2504 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Adminisher:
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
The SS us not resistant to change. They are worried about northern domination and bitter that their son lost the elections.

It is the SE that has destroyed it's politics with over identification with the clueless, cortupt Goodluck Jonathan presidency. They are completely blind to truth and cannot seem divorce theor ideology from their tribal aspirations. The region is wearing the toga of defenders of corruption unfairly even though culturally they are supposed to be the most hardworking, fair minded of all tribes . I think the problem is Goodluck Jonathan himself and the sympathy that the corrupt simpleton of a joker is generating in the kinds of the youths. This is now being deliberately exploited by older and more experienced politicians in their west for relevance.
See as you dey mis-yarn

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by xxgig(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

You guys are not up to 30% sef. Buhari keeps giving us reason every day to doubt him. People like you are the zombies and kids who even while standing you wouldn't be able to see what the elders are seeing while sitting. SS and SE voted for YarAdua, he was a Northerner. Let 1 million 2015 come again and I will vote GEJ again. GEJ is better than PMB.

Dasuki shared N10b (although the lies say it is $2.1b), PMB is overseeing the wastage of $30b. Who is more corrupt? Thank heavens you Judases are in the minority. Look at what your patron Amaechi did to the Maritime University?

In fact, we do not want you, go to Arewa, you are one of them. Bye Bye!!!

-Lord
God help me not to insult anyone on nairaland.
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by luvinhubby(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Because we don't want to be like aregberascal state of pain or become broke like the con man IMO state

Ozoigbondu himself, ekene m gi oo !! cool
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by princdebola201(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2016
snailspeed:

Hope you realise the Jagaban is about to float a new party? Some of you just don't get it

LOL see IPOD reasoninggringrin

Jagaban worked hard to build APC today. And you expect him to leave and start from the scratch again LOLgringrin

Ur stupidity is Legendarygringrin..
Go and face ur Biafra fantasy dreams cos you IPODS don't have business with politicsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2016
I hope everyone is aware of the fact that the OP is an iPod youth lol That's freeglobe

Abeg has anyone here ever seen a female bearing Tunji? grin grin cheesy

Guy continue deceiving yourself cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by snailspeed: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
princdebola201:

LOL see IPOD reasoninggringrin

Jagaban worked hard to build APC today. And you expect him to leave and start from the scratch again LOLgringrin

Ur stupidity is Legendarygringrin..
Go and face ur Biafra fantasy dreams cos you IPODS don't have business with politicsgringrin

He worked so hard to build APC and where is he today? In a cage! Even his wife couldnt hide her frustation. Why is Faleke still in court? Ask any real party member in Lagos and they will tell you what is going on. Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by princdebola201(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2016
snailspeed:

He worked so hard to build APC and where is he today? In a cage! Even his wife couldnt hide her frustation. Why is Faleke still in court? Ask any real party member in Lagos and they will tell you what is going on. Dey there dey deceive yourself

LOL.!!! Fish brain indeedgringrin

Kk you expect him to pack to aso Rock and live with bubu or appear in all media houses everyday to feel important.
Jagaban is not an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
Abia;Ebonyi;Enugu==PDP States
Bayelsa;Delta;Akwa-ibom;Rivers and cross-river=PDP states

but south-west only ondo and ekiti are PDP states...how come?
There is no problem really.

Obasanjo set a good example for his Yoruba followers grin grin grin

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMWSUIMISU
[/flash]
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by AbleGodAlways: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op so your definition of change is APC. I laugh in ikwere
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
We are resistant to dictatorship and fascism
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by Okanokan(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Because the change, is CHANGE in REVERSE GEAR!
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by nigerianvenom(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
If ur definition of change is what is experienced in osun and imo state,i rather remain in my humble and decent akwa ibom state.
Whats ur definition of change? Is it by having a dollar to a naira at almost 400naira?is it by mass retrenchment of workforce by different companies?is it by trying to force the judiciary to give out false result or by victimization of opposition?
God punish such CHANGE
Re: Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change by kernel501: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adminisher:
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
The SS us not resistant to change. They are worried about northern domination and bitter that their son lost the elections. I have been to Yenagoa twice this year and lived in Nigeria Delta for more than twenty years. All of them know Goodluck is a sorry excuse of a hunan being to have had as president but if it were possible for Goodluck to contest again they would give him 100% support. It is a funny psychology but I think they are honorable people and they say the truth about the ills of the Jonathan regime. Ijaw people don't tell lies easily.

It is however the SE that has destroyed it's politics with over identification with the clueless, cortupt Goodluck Jonathan presidency. They are completely blind to truth and cannot seem divorce their tribal ideology from their political / business aspirations. The region is now wearing the toga of defenders of corruption unfairly even though culturally they are supposed to be the most hardworking, fair minded of all tribes . I think the problem is Goodluck Jonathan himself and the sympathy that the corrupt simpleton of a joker is generating in the kinds of the youths. This is now being deliberately exploited by older and more experienced politicians in their west for relevance.

DID YOU SAY SOUTH EAST? WHICH COUNTRY PRACTICES OUR TYPE OF DEMOCRACY, WHERE STATES DEPEND ON FEDERAL 90%? AM SORRY IF YOU CAN'T SEE. HOW CAN WE MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE APC STATES FUNDED BUHARI AND RESULTED TO THEIR FINANCIAL INSOLVENCY, WHY NOT PROBE THOSE GOVERNORS TOO.

THE EAST ARE NOT AGAINST FIGHTING CORRUPTION, IBB, ATIKU, ABUSALAM, OBJ, TY DANJUMA, ABACHA ARE WALKING FREE AND YOU ARE VICTIMIZING JONATHAN.
WHERE IS $36 BILLION DOLLARS OBASANJO SAID HE INVESTED ON POWER SECTOR, AND WE ARE BUSY CHASING $2.1.
SELECTIVE JUSTICS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.

COMPANIES ARE LAYING OFF, NAIRA LOSING VALUE AND OUR PRESIDENT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE TROUBLED. A GOVERNMENT THAT GAVE N29 BILLION TO AGRIC, AND N39 BILLION TO INFORMATION WHAT SORT OF CHANGE IS THAT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Accept Excuses For Power Failure, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession / Royal Picture Of The King Of Nigeria Ademusiwa In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.