Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable (5916 Views)

How To Turn Your Smartphone Into A Remote Control Easily / Root Your Samsung Galaxy J3 Easily And Safely / 10 Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Drained Easily, And You Had No Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by emmohh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
I create this thread for game lovers....i think we can enjoy our gaming easily with gamepads... So i want you guys to enlight we all gamers on some android gamepad that can work for our device either mtk or other chipset ....
Majority of this gamepads are Bluetooth enable...pls drop your reviews,how to set the gamepads ,mapping of your gamepads..... Here are list of some gamepads that can work for our android phones

IPEGA SERIES--- (doesn't work for mtk chipset)
MOGA SERIES---
XIAOMI---
GAMEPAD G910---
TERIOUS SERIES----
DS3 PAD-----
E.t.c

Pls if you own any of this gamepads ....you can enlight us more about it.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2016
emmohh:
I create this thread for game lovers....i think we can enjoy our gaming easily with gamepads... So i want you guys to enlight we all gamers on some android gamepad that can work for our device either mtk or other chipset ....
Majority of this these gamepads are Bluetooth enable enabled...pls drop your reviews,how to set the gamepads ,mapping of your gamepads..... Here are list of some gamepads that can work for our android phones

MOGA SERIES---
XIAOMI---
GAMEPAD G910---
TERIOUS SERIES----
DS3 PAD-----
E.t.c

Pls if you own any of this these gamepads ....you can enlight us more about it.

Fixed... These bro.. Plural.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by lawrenceunaa: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Really need one. Who has and hw much does it cost.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by emmohh(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2016
greenhulk:

Fixed... These bro.. Plural.
Thank you for correcting me

1 Like

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by JehanEddy07(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
PS3 CONTROLLER is the real deal..
Search it up on Youtube "How to connect a ps3 controller to your device"
NB: YOU MUST BE ROOTED.

4 Likes

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by maklade: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2016
You can also connect your pc game pad using usb otg And an app called tincore keymapper . You have to be rooted.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by augster(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Otg cable and ps2 controller is the koko... If your phone supports otg, then you‘re good to go. Both wouldn‘t cost more than #1500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by emmohh(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2016
augster:
Otg cable and ps2 controller is the koko... If your phone supports otg, then you‘re good to go. Both wouldn‘t cost more than #1500

Wat about mapping
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by kolexepana: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
augster:
Kinda expensive IMO undecided
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by augster(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
emmohh:

Wat about mapping
some games support gamepads.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by augster(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
kolexepana:
Kinda expensive IMO undecided
#1500 is expensive? Seems you're high

1 Like

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by oodua1stson: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Just get a sixasis controller and you're good

1 Like

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by kolexepana: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2016
augster:
#1500 is expensive? Seems you're high
Seems you're low
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2016
See how to connect usb Ps2 pad to your Android phone through otg cable.

http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-play-psp-games-with-pc-game-pad.html?m=1
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
augster:
SS wud b appreciated bro
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by chukzyjunior(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
let me add this
sixaxis controller(ps3) can be used
via Bluetooth (need Root) or via usb utility (otg suport)
Am currently using two ps3 controllers

ps4 controller can also be used

xbox360 controller can be use via otg cable with two means..
1.using wired xbox360 controller with otg cable

2.using a wireless controller with a pc wireless reciever

Pc wired gamepad can also be used via otg cable.

ipega gamepads can also be used via Bluetooth,even with mtk devices with provided app named openpad union...
check here http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2014/01/07/g910-game-controller-new-firmware-and-connection-app-fix-the-analog-stick-problem/

moga controllers are also usable

gamestop Red samurai v2 controllers can also be use.

check here to see a little of what your android device can do even android v3.2
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/make-retro-game-console-old-android-device/

1 Share

Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Paramount01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls how will no my phone support otg cablecable.I use tecno r7
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by moshoodn(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
augster:

For the PS2 controller, I guess you have to buy a USB adapter since the PS2 cord isnt USB...
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by augster(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
moshoodn:

For the PS2 controller, I guess you have to buy a USB adapter since the PS2 cord isnt USB...
nah, there are ps2 controllers with usb
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
DualShock 3 or sixaxis gamepad is still the cheapest and niftiest gamepad solution for android to me. It works for games that support gamepads natively and even those that do not. Your phone doesn't have to support OTG for it to work since it is a wireless connection.

Caveat... It requires root.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by moshoodn(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
augster:
nah, there are ps2 controllers with usb

Yea... You're right...

I Googled it and I found it. Even found the wireless own...

**They were not designed by Sony, however, but by a third party manufacturer**
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
augster:

pls do u think Gionee S plus support otg?
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
emmohh:
Majority of this gamepads are Bluetooth enable...pls drop your reviews,how to set the gamepads ,mapping of your gamepads..... Here are list of some gamepads that can work for our android phones

MOGA SERIES---
XIAOMI---
GAMEPAD G910---
TERIOUS SERIES----
DS3 PAD-----
E.t.c

Pls if you own any of this gamepads ....you can enlight us more about it.

pls what's the difference between wireless and wired controller on phones when playing fifa16 , I mean in terms of responsiveness.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
DualShock 3 or sixaxis gamepad is still the cheapest and niftiest gamepad solution for android to me. It works for games that support gamepads natively and even those that do not. Your phone doesn't have to support OTG for it to work since it is a wireless connection.

Someone said wireless controllers lags, how true is that
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by augster(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Deeni131:

pls do u think Gionee S plus support otg?
it should but why no get a wireless ps3 controller?
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Someone said wireless controllers lags and the response isn't satisfactory , how true is that
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
augster:
it should but why no get a wireless ps3 controller?
someone said wireless ones doesn't response well. and u know on FIFA games we need speedy response
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Deeni131:

Someone said wireless controllers lags and the response isn't satisfactory , how true is that
It all depends on the controller and the device itself. Mine doesn't lag though.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by Deeni131: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It all depends on the controller and the device itself. Mine doesn't lag though.

which one are u using and how much is it now in the market.
Re: Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable by alexzy22: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
maklade:
You can also connect your pc game pad using usb otg And an app called tincore keymapper . You have to be rooted.

have u tried it.. the tincore keymapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Free Calls Codes(european) / Sony Xperia Z5 Price In Nigeria Specs Jumia / Airtel's 2gb Data Plan @1500 For All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.