Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" (1876 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by TolstoyFan: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2016
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

As president, it was not uncommon for Dr. Goodluck Ebele 'Azikwe' Jonathan's mother, Mrs. Eunice Aye Jonathan(nee Afeni) to attend religious activities with him. She is a devoted Anglican and it is on record that unless she was ill, she swept the Anglican Church in Otuoke{Jonathan's hometown in Bayelsa State} every day for 30 years from when she became a Christian in 1976. Jonathan's mother has 2 surviving children: Goodluck and his elder sister Obebatein.

Recalling the circumstances of Goodluck Jonathan's birth in the former president’s authorised biography ‘Wind Of Hope’, Mrs. Eunice Jonathan said: "I often had prolonged labour during childbirth, sometimes for up to a week, and because of this, I usually had still-births. But when it was the turn of Goodluck,I delivered him the very day I started having labour pains”.

She further added, “Only God knows how he created Azikiwe. He is unique. He was an exceptional child. When he was growing up, he never refused to go on any errand. He was so helpful to us his parents. Before he went to primary school and whenever he was holidays, he would accompany me to the farm, or follow his father to carve canoes and cut palm.

"All I wanted was for them(my children) not to be illiterate like me, for them to be able to sing Christian songs from the hymn books as well as read the Bible for me. God in his infinite mercy saw my sincere desire and decided to bless our family the way He has done. I know that we do not deserve it, but when God says yes, who can say no? We give him all the glory.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/goodluck-jonathans-mother-my-son-is-unique-and-he-was-an-exceptional-child/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by coolcharm(m): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Mama... I respect you o... but your son fall your hand big time sha.

He just couldn't manage the big moments and stage.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by ollysaks: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Mama, you are blessed. U raised a fine gentleman. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by divinehand2003(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2016
I now know who GEJ got his charming looks from.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by powerfulsettingz: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Mama was right not until he was given a bigger chance and he ruined this nation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by skup008(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Sure,you are a mother of blessings ma... just like my mom. cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by uboma(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Yes mama, GEJ WAS an exceptional child...

He ceased to be an exceptional child when he became the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by DesChyko: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
No arguing with the mother.

Except you want Karma to visit your 'private parts'.. Lol.

But than man, Jonah.. I like him.

Not that he performed so wonderfully well in office, No.

I like him because he isn't in a hurry to speak, or make promises, or do just about anything rash. It's better to be careful, lest you be held at ransome tomorrow.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by bobogee007(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol. Abeg where my earpiece to hear this new jam. Feeling d beat. Jimmy jatt ft wizkid

Fp
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by Kanwuliajeje: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Sorry ma!
He is still an ILLITERATE!
Just like his wife! kiss

He DRINKS too much too! embarassed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by egift(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2016
"......who is always in the right place when something tragic happens to people he is working with"

If you doubt it, ask his School Prefect, Mr Alams and Yar'Adua. And even his quick embrace to defeat is getting praise that overshadows his 6yrs of Failures.

Nobody can argue about Jonathan and luck - but the Corruption he coordinated is legendary
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by betterpikin28(f): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2016
If you where d one nko...what will you say?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by onomeasike: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Mama,your son was a disgrace to this nation and humanity. He has denied other children the opportunities of life. I hope he has been reading to you the newspaper reports of of how he permited the sharing of money meant for arms
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2016
I am also a unique and exceptional son. God make me more of this

(1) (Reply)

How To Kill Biafra / Is This The Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria? / Look At What Somebody Brought For Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.