Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form (846 Views)

Obasanjo Needs Wailers Form -reno Omokri / Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by OVI75(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Its been proven better to stick with A man who already knows what to do( working experience,PDP) than allowing those who are apprentices (APC) to be in the affair s of millions of people,Buhari case study.
Recent rulings of the supreme Court restoring the mandate of the people given to our Amiable party pillars states of Rivers and Akwa ibom has seen people many people peeing in their wailing pants,first it was Buhari in Ethiopia when he said "the judiciary is my major problem in my fight against corruption(PDP),just yesterday it was Odigie Oyegun and I quote"speaking in a meeting with a delegation of the party from the state, led by Peterside, Oyegun, who expressed shock over the ruling of the supreme court, said there was (“something fundamentally wrong in the judiciary.”).
so APC die hards if Jonathanians and Pdpians are wailing wailers do we now call APC 'AILING WAILERS'? or ....any other suitable name.
Akwa ibom and Rivers supreme court rulings'are just victory for 'Democracy and rule of law'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by Hitback2back: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2016
I heard they are taking the matter to ICC. They should take it to anywhere. Power belongs to the people and PDP members are democrats not tyranny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Apc won control one oyel state by force by fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2016
OVI75:
It better to stick with A man who already knows what to do( PDP) than allowing those who are apprentices (APC) to be in the affair s of millions of people,Buhari case study.
Recent rulings of the supreme Court restoring the mandate of the people given to our Amiable party pillars states of Rivers and Akwa ibom has seen people many people peeing in their wailing pants,first it was Buhari in Ethiopia when he said "the judiciary is my major problem in my fight against corruption(PDP),just yesterday it was Odigie Oyegun and I quote"speaking in a meeting with a delegation of the party from the state, led by Peterside, Oyegun, who expressed shock over the ruling of the supreme court, said there was (“something fundamentally wrong in the judiciary.”).
so APC die hards if Jonathanians and Pdpians are wailing wailers do we now call APC 'AILIMG WAILERS'? or ....any other suitable name.
Akwa ibom and Rivers supreme court rulings'are just victory for 'Democracy and rule of law'.
They are town-cryer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by bandol(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin Who is he going to summit the form to? Probably to the chief wailer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by ELTON123(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
APC ZOMBIE
Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by chriskosherbal(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2016
politics!!!!!
Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by sdindan: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Apc won control one oyel state by force by fire.
But they discovered oil in lake Chad basin.
is that one groundnut oil?
Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by SamJed(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
sdindan:

But they discovered oil in lake Chad basin.
is that one groundnut oil?
no mind them....it is not groundnut oil it is coconut oil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by lagdmark(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
ELTON123:
APC ZOMBIE
Oyegun is greedy ,Zombie and Wailer only I person
Re: Breaking News:Apc Chairman Picks Wailers form by sdindan: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2016
SamJed:
no mind them....it is not groundnut oil it is coconut oil...
hahahahahahahhhh

(1) (Reply)

2016 Census: To Be Or Not To Be? / Army Chief Contradicts His Oga The President / Ex Nigeria Ambassador To UK Tafilda Quits PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.