Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro (1075 Views)

Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by BoneBlogger(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2016
The music exec proposed to the actress about three months after they met in 2015. Fast forward to November 2015, they got married..He shared the picwriting"This Day I'll Never Forget.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/checkout-unseen-photo-of-ubi-franklin.html

Re: See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by PapaNnamdi: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Hediot
Re: See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by MeloGist(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2016
okay
Re: See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by BoneBlogger(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2016
@ lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by Gossiplover: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Hediot

Why you say so?

1 Like

Re: See The Unseen Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Proposal To Lilian Esoro by Flirtyjane(f): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is part those single days that are dreamers will say AWWW!

Where is lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

New Documentary Claims Diddy Was Behind Tupac's Murder / Can Nigerians Be United Like This (photo) / Pretty Anna Banner Want You To See Her Below Assets In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.