Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) (1537 Views)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Honestly this is the most adorable photo i've seen in quite a long time! I must say this family is blessed. Twins and then triplets. However i hope they are not all girls...lol, an igbo man understands what i mean! whichever way, this is simply adorable..

Photo credit: Kistphotography...

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/checkout-adorable-photo-of-twin-and.html

lalasticlala, mynd44, Ijebabe

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2016
This is so Adorable
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2016
I want
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by PrettyChinny(f): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2016
OMG! So beautiful....
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Wizzykinging(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Cute kids
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by homeboy205: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2016
When God promised you what he promised Abraham in the bible
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Woah! The family are really blessed. smiley kiss
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
lalasticlala, u don't like this?
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow!!!

I want triplet too kiss
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
kaziblake:
Wow!!!

I want triplet too kiss
in my family, we have a trait of gvn birth to twins and triplets. wink
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
in my family, we have a trait of gvn birth to twins and triplets. wink
congratulation smiley
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
kaziblake:
congratulation smiley
phew. undecided
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
phew. undecided
why the face?

I was congratulating you in advance.
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by 7footre(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
The parents better not try for more kids as the next birth might be a football team
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 05, 2016
IamChuzzy:
Honestly this is the most adorable photo i've seen in quite a long time! I must say this family is blessed. Twins and then triplets. However i hope they are not all girls...lol, an igbo man understands what i mean! whichever way, this is simply adorable..

Photo credit: Kistphotography...

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/checkout-adorable-photo-of-twin-and.html

lalasticlala, mynd44, Ijebabe

u are simply senseless why bring igbo man into diz.? undecided..think bfor u write
in my family we value every child equally male or female.
my uncle ha 4 children and all are gals.. n never bothered for a male.
now a 2storey building standing in their compound was built by one of them
n the man driving latest rav4 jeep also courtesy of the gal

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) by thorpido(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2016
The woman should lock up permanently.

(1) (Reply)

...when A Wife Pvssyfoots / 14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / The Fate Of A Discontented And Wicked Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.