Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station (26292 Views)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by ijustdey: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 35-year-old housewife, Ugochi Eze, has been arrested and charged before Isolo Magistrates’ court for allegedly slapping a woman police Inspector in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The incident happened at Itire police station where the Inspector, Temi Ade, is serving as the crime officer.

Trouble started after Eze was arrested by the police for alleged theft of telephone belonging to her friend.

Imo State-born Eze allegedly went into her friend’s house at 48, Aborishade Street, Lawanson and stole her phone.

When her friend, Chioma Alomuna, discovered that the phone had been stolen, she went and reported the matter to police who arrested Eze.

At the station, the inspector wanted to find out what happened and the offence she committed that brought her to the station.
Eze allegedly slapped the Inspector in anger and refused to talk to her and other officers at the station.

Eze was charged to court for assault and theft under the criminal Code.
When she was arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs A. K. Shonubi granted Eze bail in the sum of N30,000 with one surety in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri pending when she will perfect her bail.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/04/woman-slaps-female-inspector-at-police-station/
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by balash(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol doom
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Ojestas(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gbege o!! But make she no try am with those green uniformed people sha. They d kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Are y'all gonna ignore the fact that I was almost FTC?...No?...Aight, time to get ready for the day embarassed

If a woman slaps me, I will beat the shiit outta her...In my Dreams

That's like what 3yrs prison, damages, $30,000 bail and a Record...women have all the power here...FVCKING CUNTS undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by DONSMITH123(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Doortun(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
People slap people.
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by heilige(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
she provoke smiley grin
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by encryptjay(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Women and inability to accommodate/tolerate fellow women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by kirchofff(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
U waka enter station, u carry ur hand(nobody carry am 4 u o) con slap inspector........your own don finish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by BiggerBangs: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by omojesu202(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
that woman na iron lady.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by myners007: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
what is good for the goose is good for the gander. How many policemen have been arraigned for slapping civillians? Rubbish"

16 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Ray4swaqqi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
my hand no dey o

8 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by wendixx(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm so sorry for the woman. She will receive much more than slaps good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over embarassed embarassed.

THAT IS FOR SURE. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Mologi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
This woman chop liver ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by olaolulazio(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
I guess something transpired btw her and d officer but police and lie Mohammed are family.

30k is not too big for a slapping thief!

Click like if u believe the story, share if u feel d inspector said something to hurt her.

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Odi Serious!

check my signature
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by bisdam9086(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
You see your life soooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by ademoladeji(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fire 4 Fire
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
See how fast the cases involving the poor are treated but when it comes to the rich its like comparing 4g with dialup.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Dom2020: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
nawa, na dis type dey cut husband throat
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Socketbet: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
I guess she has known dat police is not her friend
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by plainmirror(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
That moment when your village people has finally decided on who to welcome you back home shocked shocked
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by Ehins22(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by mykeloluwole(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
To me i count that a Glo promo. Whoops!
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by mykeloluwole(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
To me i count that as Glo promo. Whoops!
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by andymofia(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
she owns the police station
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by goodgate: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na so person dey go kirikiri be dat oh.
Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by chubbygal(f): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Happy birthday to all the celebrants.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
end time slap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt / Man Gets Tied To The Roofing Sheet He Stole, Paraded And Flogged / Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.