Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) (3362 Views)

In All Honesty APC Is The Real Terrorist / In All Honesty,what Have U Benefited From Buhari Administration / False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2016
I got flat tyre...

PARKING here to fix it....

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Beware!!! The guy above me is a space booker

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Smartiegurl(f): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Word unknownyet#
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, Wetin you drink?
Ibori was released and rearrested, when did Buhari released Kanu?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by yemmynoni: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:
OP, Wetin you drink?
u are sighted Mr wailer

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by pdpchangeapc(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Not comparable bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
yemmynoni:
u are sighted Mr wailer
Please stop insulting your superiors.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:
OP, Wetin you drink?
answer my question or sharrap.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
Not comparable bro!
answer the question, what can we call the British authority?
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Please stop insulting your superiors.
undecided
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Qualer: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Your questions is a little bit more stupid than you.
You're trying to support tyranny abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by franklingud(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stvpid questions are not meant to be answered.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by orunto27: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
The two cases are very well taken care of. Thanks to GB. We should just use J. Ibori's loot to shore up our foreign reserves.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by phemmie06(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
@OP God bless you, I asked the same question yesterday, that if Ibori could be rearrested after his jail terms, what do we call EFCC. But some will call this stupid question, but who is stupid, is it a man that abandon the truth for sentiment or OP. I refuse to be brainwashed or allow sentiment to rule over my life
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Lordave: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Abdulkarim Ibn Musa, haven't you heard that Ibori was never released?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Almaiga: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wailers food don done, make una come answer this kwesion.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Qualer: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
phemmie06:
@OP God bless you, I asked the same question yesterday, that if Ibori could be rearrested after his jail terms, what do we call EFCC. But some will call this stupid question, but who is stupid, is it a man that abandon the truth for sentiment or OP. I refuse to be brainwashed or allow sentiment to rule over my life

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
All I see from the comments is 'stuupid question, rubbish, etc but non of you has given an answer.

Uncle caseless don't mind them. This is what happens when one is speechless and has nothing to say. There are a lot of them in the Religion section
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by danmasani101: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
undecided
Lying Liars & masturbator
Must you open a thread

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2016
franklingud:
don't use stuupid eyes to read my question.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2016
danmasani101:

Lying Liars & masturbator

Must you open a thread
yeah , I must.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:
All I see from the comments is 'stuupid question, rubbish, etc but non of you has given an answer.

Uncle caseless don't mind them. This is what happens when one is speechless and has nothing to say. There are a lot of them in the Religion section
you know how they behave- unruly.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
Abdulkarim Ibn Musa, haven't you heard that Ibori was never released?
based on what we heard and read, I want to know your reaction .
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by gists: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin Make I look for trouble small grin grin
Well, the simple truth is Buhari did not arrest kanu neither was it Cameron that arrested Ibori.
kanu was arrested by the security arm of the Nigerian Government and not the executive.
Wailers should know where to channel their griviance. It will be fo0lish to attribute Ibori's rearrest to David Cameron just as it is stup1d!ity to ask PMB to release Kanu.
Is Buhari keeping Kanu in his toilet?

grin grin o ya, ekpas attack!! grin grin
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
franklingud:
maybe you are just empty.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
gists:
grin grin grin Make I look for trouble small grin grin
Well, the simple truth is Buhari did not arrest kanu neither was it Cameron that arrested Ibori.
kanu was arrested by the security arm of the Nigerian Government and not the executive.
Wailers should know where to channel their griviance. It will be fo0lish to attribute Ibori's rearrest to David Cameron just as it is stupid!ity to ask PMB to release Kanu.
Is Buhari keeping Kanu in his toilet?

grin grin o ya, ekpas attack!! grin grin
just my question too.
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by Caseless: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2016
phemmie06:
spot-on!
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by danmasani101: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
yeah , I must.
Leaders of tomorrow indeed, Dan iska kawai
Re: Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) by franklingud(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
maybe you are just empty.
nonentity

(1) (2)

Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC / Buhari Caused The Recession, Not Low Oil Price.- Dr. Okonjo-iweala / Threat To Igbos - Beyond What They They Say & Fear For The VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.