Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Jydeboy Vs Abuzola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jydeboy Vs Abuzola (712 Views)

Abuzola Versus Chakula / Your Attension Is Needed Abuzola / Banom Vs Abuzola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2009
Team mates of ignorant folks who rant without recourse to respect.
You think a doctor of mathematics will just decide to rant the way you do?
Dont you think the birth of Jesus was contrary to natural sciences? Dont you think the ascension
of Jesus is contrary to the law of physics. Oh ignorant men!!! God created technology therefore technology must be at his command. have you not heard that the sun stood still for Moses? Have you not heard that my Lord Jesus The Christ rose from the dead?
Dont despise a prophet. If you dont understaand anything, it is wise to keep quite. Whether you like it not, Jesus is Lord over all for ever and ever.
If you chose not to go to the Redeem camp for ever, no one will notice you. The GO doesnt even know you and come to think of it, your views are that of the devil and guess what even the devil your master knows G.O. the devil doesnt even know you.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2009
God have mercy on u. You are so wretched. What a pity. No facts, prove but stupid form of showing agitation. Wawa kawai
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by tpia5: 3:19am On Jul 02, 2009
why is everyone on nairaland claiming to have a phd in mathematics?

And is it showing? abi which universities are awarding degrees anyhow?

make I go get my own oh!

Tpia

PhD Math and Structural Cinetokinetics
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by noetic2: 3:23am On Jul 02, 2009
@ tpia

1. where u banned?

2. where did maths degree come into all this?
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by tpia5: 3:30am On Jul 02, 2009
noetic2:

@ tpia

1. where u banned?

2. where did maths degree come into all this?

I got some weird message telling me I was banned for "spam" because I posted a newsclip on Michael Jackson.

The OP mentioned a math degree or math professor.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Tudor6(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2009
If indeed he's a math professor then he's an embarassment.
Ascension my feet! Do you think we're in star wars?
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2009
@ Tudor,
you just came in the middle of our discussions.
Mind you, you are just a mere dust. God is above all and can disobey natural sciences.
G.O is a doctor of mathematics. maybe u dont know.
@ Abuzola,
sakarai banza. You should bury your head in shame or ur sharia will chop it off.
sarkin goho.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Tudor6(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2009
So what?
Abeg dust off!!
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2009
tongue to tudor. u need some tutoring. wont waste my time on you
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2009
@flancy, u will soon accept Islam very soon. How many times have i quoted to you from your bible that jesus wasn't a god and powerless ?

John 8:18 'i bear witness to myself,and the father who sent me bears witness to me '

john 8:28 'i do nothing of myself'
kayi ta yaudaran kanka,
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2009
Proudly a muslim, Islam is my pride, thats your motto. what a shame.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2009
Yes o, dan iska
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by muhsin(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2009
LOL grin You folks speak my native language? Had never known. cool Ku kyale shi/ta yai ta shirme. cheesy

On a serious note: If I were you, Abuzola and Jydeboy, I would not have responded to that stupidity. You know thats their conventional behavior--calling names, insults and abuses whenever they get nothing to depend themselves. You should understand that.

I'm kinda disappointed.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
@mushin,
na fahimci kana zaune a kano, kai bahaushe ne ko zaman can ?
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by muhsin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ni bahaushe ne gaba da baya, Abuzola. And ina zaune a Kano.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ina zaune a lagos, amma mahaifyata yar kano ce. Nima bahaushene. Ina farin cikin jin wannan labari
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by muhsin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
You are most welcome. Good to learn that. cheesy
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yo welcome as well
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Duroe: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
Pls keep every communication in English or Pidgin. Try not to put any other language here. This is Nigerian forum and not yoruba, hausa or ibo forum.
thank you.

Abuzola: I observed you are always excited whenever someone posted anything to oppose Jesus Christ (Biblical, historical Jesus and Not Koranic Jesus), the Holy Bible or Christianity.
However there is still hope for you to be saved and become a minister of the new testament. If you are sincere (I seem to doubt it), then yu stand a chance of getting born again very soon. Jesus Christ died for you too and He is not willing that you should perish, but that you should have eternal life.

Let every abuse of individuals stop on this forum.
Do not reduce the discussion to arguments about what happened thousands of years ago. You cannot rewrite history. You can only disagree, disbelieve or misinterprete history.
It is vain for anyone to think that they can achieve what many human warriors, false prophets, Popes, Emperors, Kings, Generals, Scientists could not achieve about destroying the true believers and disciples of Jesus Christ. 'As long as I live says the Lord, every knee shall bow and everytongue shall confess to God' 'Every knee shall bow and evry tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord'
Anyone who did not while here on earth, will definitely do it in Hell fire.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by tpiah: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
OP

I thought you meant one of the people in the thread title is claiming to have a PhD in mathematics.

confusing!
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by MUZBO(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
Duroe:

Abuzola: I observed you are always excited whenever someone posted anything to oppose Jesus Christ (Biblical, historical Jesus and Not Koranic Jesus), the Holy Bible or Christianity.
However there is still hope for you to be saved and become a minister of the new testament. If you are sincere (I seem to doubt it),

Whats this one saying? Why not go to the Islam section and see your excited christians posting rubbish there. If you are a sincere christian(which I seriously doubt) you'd be disappointed! You should become a muslim, don't risk regretting in HELL.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by argent(f): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
MUZBO:

Whats this one saying? Why not go to the Islam section and see your excited christians posting rubbish there. If you are a sincere christian(which I seriously doubt) you'd be disappointed! You should become a muslim, don't risk regretting in HELL.

Yeah, become a muslim at your own risk!!!!
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
The word "muslim" connotes evil to me. Its a very bad word.
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2009
Muzbad. The christians are the most selfish people, when u quote fact from their bible they deny it yet they will their own meaning despite the fact that it is clear.

Flancy you should be ashame of speaking out, muslim and islam exist in the Quran what about christianity and going to church, oops, what a pity, the religion of salvation is islam Quran 3:85
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2009
Abuzola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Salvation? whats d meaning? Do you have the word in ur quran?
if u do, then its a stolen word.
Salvation came with Jesus Christ my Lord.
How can you bring about salvation thru terrorism?
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by muhsin(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2009
Flancey:

The word "muslim" connotes evil[b] to me[/b]. Its a very bad word.

Thanks God you said to you. Then who the frigging hell are you? cheesy
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2009
Terrorist has nothing to do with islam.
The jihadist are freedom fighters, maybe u can call them miliitant, this is another conspiracy of the christian, when the christian extremist take arm they are called militants such as LRA of Uganda, Etta of spain, MEND of Niger delta of Nigeria, catholic terror group in Ireland and many more, when the muslim take arms to defend their territory they are called Extremist or terrorist.
Pure partiality, i don't blame you is what the bible taught you.

Quran 3:85 islam is the religion of salvation.

What about christianity ? Is there any place that the bible state christianity is the religion of salvation ? No, not even christianity exist in the bible talk of salvation, thief they stole it from the muslims. E ba mi kibé Ole
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2009
What is salvation if i may ask?
Re: Jydeboy Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
Hahaha poor cross worshipper in ignominy

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Your Church / Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? / Enough Of The "chris"icism(stop Dissing God's Servants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.