Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? (6859 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by babaijesha1(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
I guess there was a mistake with the seating arrangement.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by veraponpo(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Why did you see wrongly. The description you supposed claimed was wrong was for another chair, person and country.

Buhari was right; you are wrong.

Always clear your eyes well by removing the log before trying to help someone remove specks-Jesus said so

14 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by boujaye: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2016
there was no mistake whatsoever, the president saw NIGER and read it NIGERIA thinking it was a spelling error

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by samco19: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cold Burucutu no gree aam see wher dem write nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by samco19: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by EdCure: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wrong angle. Wrong perspective. Poor judgement.

Buhari is well seated. Not on the nigerien seat.
The OP is the confused person here.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by samco19: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baba is Old! And he doesn't want 2 resign!..

It's Atobilobah!

5 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by babaijesha1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Garba Shehu should do his job properly next time and spell out Nigeria on a piece of paper with our green and white flag by the side. Even the drunkard didn't make a gaffe like this

6 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by mployer(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
He can't Read. He saw green and white and that is it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by babaijesha1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
mployer:
He can't Read. He saw green and white and that is it...
what do you mean by that ?

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Sabadon(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
dats my President.... we all voted for him
so proud of d daura man.

baba where art thou glasses

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by babaijesha1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sabadon:
dats my President.... we all voted for him

so proud of d daura man.

baba where art thou glasses
the glasses is there, I think he wore Aisha's own instead of his own

6 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Emekamex(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
I cant believe some zombies are still defending this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by osesology(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op, you are seeing it from the wrong angle. Even me wey don down four bottles of hero still seeam more clearly than you. Buhari is well sitted while you are wrongly looking

4 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by MrALIVE: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
From the camera angle,you can even notice that the Niger flag is adjacent to buhari and not in front of him! Probably the camera man took the picture in such a way that it won't get the Nigerian flag

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by triplewisdom: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
He saw NIG......,he went and sat down. Olodo confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Pidggin(f): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, good observation

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Abee79(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
That sign is not directly in front of him

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
wrong?

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by gbens2000(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrALIVE:
From the camera angle,you can even notice that the Niger flag is adjacent to buhari and not in front of him! Probably the camera man took the picture in such a way that it won't get the Nigerian flag
wetin u smoke like this? Still defending an obvious mistake.

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by babaijesha1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
He obviously made a mistake in the sitting arrangement or deliberately sat at the wrong chair so why are you guys defending the indefensible ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by missKiffy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Niger sign is not in front of him nah, this wailers sef lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by vedaxcool(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
EdCure:
Wrong angle. Wrong perspective. Poor judgement.

Buhari is well seated. Not on the nigerien seat.
The OP is the confused person here.

Gbam in the absence of coherent points lies takes hold.

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
boujaye:
there was no mistake whatsoever, the president saw NIGER and read it NIGERIA thinking it was a spelling error

Faints grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
veraponpo:

Why did you see wrongly. The description you supposed claimed was wrong was for another chair, person and country.

Always clear your eyes well by removing the log before trying to help someone remove specks-Jesus said so

Why is the Nigerian flag also missing which ought to be right in front of GMB sitting position?

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrALIVE:
Probably the camera man took the picture in such a way that it won't get the Nigerian flag

Are u for real? shocked shocked shocked

But the camera man was able to get the pictures of GMB along with two flags of other nations while he missed getting the pictures of the Nigerian flag? angry angry

Edited!

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by naijapips02: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
veraponpo:

you are the one to clear your eyes sir. Look again.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by naijapips02: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Two things either happened here:

1) Organizers didn't make provisions for Nigeria and Niger bailed

2) Buhari sat on the wrong seat.

For those saying otherwise, look at the freaking flag. Can you find Nigeria's Flag there?

1 Like

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Because, HE DOES NOT HAVE WAEC! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by gbens2000(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
byrron:

Why is the Nigerian flag also missing which ought to be right in front of GMB sitting position?
na complete ode hin be nw,blind fellas.

3 Likes

Re: (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? by funstufz: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
babaijesha1:
I guess there was a mistake with the seating arrangement.

I guess Mr. President hates late coming............... Next time, the reserved seat designate would come on time. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Networth And Real Estates Of Tinubu (jagaban) / INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin / FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.