Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] (34967 Views)

Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by aksule(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Let's be civilise for once. The rule of law has to be respected. Doing that will stand the test of time. The urge or pleasure to bend or amend the law for a particular case should be avoided at all cost. At the end we don't need new law for old, new or next administrations.
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by IVORY2009(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmm oooooo.....
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by STAINlESSobule: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
may God help him
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by Nbote(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:
This is an epitome of the rule of law. Now if the trial is concluded and he is found guilty, he would be imprisoned and the money will be taken back by the government. Very simple.

I wonder why PMB, the EFCC, and APC zombies like to make simple matters complicated. We are in a democracy not a dictatorship. If you want execution before trial relocate to China and North Korea.

-Lord

Well said my broda but those morons won't understand dis because their brain has been on a loop since. Now let them go ahead with the trial and stop dis campaign of embarrassment for everyone. D time dey have wasted on bail or no bail and parading dem with handcuffs even when dey haven't been tried yet would have been enof to get all their necessary paperwork together for a speedy trial.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by Larryhoover(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
sayyid:
Wat type of job did he do for Gej dat made Gej gave im such amount of money?
A PDP party interior job that must not be disclosed to anyone even the court because it was approved on sworn oath...LOL
Crazy Yam eaters
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by appini: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:
This is an epitome of the rule of law. Now if the trial is concluded and he is found guilty, he would be imprisoned and the money will be taken back by the government. Very simple.

I wonder why PMB, the EFCC, and APC zombies like to make simple matters complicated. We are in a democracy not a dictatorship. If you want execution before trial relocate to China and North Korea.

-Lord

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by chacoonder(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
His Prison Countdown Begins grin
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by abdulaz: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
As for me GEJ is still the ring leader in this arm deal scandal, he is brain behind it, after all he was the commander in chief thief.

I wonder why the federal government is still playing hide and seek game with him. Olisa metuh should tell Nigerians the type of errands GEJ sent him with 400 million, even if it was for charity, let us know.

If he were to be a yahoo boy, by now he would have been sent to jail.

Now tell me the difference between GEJ with his disciples of rogues and a common thief on the street.
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by smartwilly4eva: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

And that is why metu and co will not go to China and Korea to do all these nonsense they did in Nigeria where impunity is applauded and celebrated caused by abject poverty inflicted on you by your heroes

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by LordAdam: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
smartwilly4eva:

[s]And that is why metu and co will not go to China and Korea to do all these nonsense they did in Nigeria where impunity is applauded and celebrated caused by abject poverty inflicted on you by your heroes[/s]

Trash!

Metuh is currently on trial. Wait for the judgement. All these uncivilized people that do not value their freedom. Jor park go North Korea, we no go miss you.

-Lord
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by poseidon12: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by PastorOla1: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
NO.1 PMB SCAPEGOAT ON CORRUPTION.
Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by anwo247: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

May you live long.

#Blessed

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by ihatesycophant(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord
Young man, no where in the world that an accused is directly taken to court without first interrogated by relevant agency. Until such agency get concrete information before onward taken to court. However, your action and inaction during interrogation determines what the agency will do on you. Just like a thief caught or to be arrested and he's trying to jump an arrest, it is expected that force should be added to effect his arrest. Does that means the agency have breached the right of the thief.
Metuh was not forced to Anti-graft agency, he was arrested without force in his house and brought to their office but his action during interrogation changed the whole scenario. Why didn't they do same to Dokpesi, Yahaya, Bafarawa, Yayale and other newspaper owners? Because they cooperated with them but your Metuh said, over his dead body to refund the money after he had agreed that he collected the said money. Did you see the difference?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] by LordAdam: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Young man, no where in the world that an accused is directly taken to court without first interrogated by relevant agency. Until such agency get concrete information before onward taken to court. However, your action and inaction during interrogation determines what the agency will do on you. Just like a thief caught or to be arrested and he's trying to jump an arrest, it is expected that force should be added to effect his arrest. Does that means the agency have breached the right of the thief.
Metuh was not forced to Anti-graft agency, he was arrested without force in his house and brought to their office but his action during interrogation changed the whole scenario. Why didn't they do same to Dokpesi, Yahaya, Bafarawa, Yayale and other newspaper owners? Because they cooperated with them but your Metuh said, over his dead body to refund the money after he had agreed that he collected the said money. Did you see the difference?

My post was referring to the entire anti-corruption crusade not specifically Metuh's case. Especially with PMB saying the Judiciary is one of his prime problems in the fight. And the Zombies saying that they would rather have a tyrant than a president that follows the rule of law.

We are not talking about the same thing. Which means that you misunderstand my post and the tangent I was coming from.

-Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.